A Mandy Journey - there and NEVER back again!

As the old poem goes,

When she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid!

Hahaha

Lol! I didn't quite mean it like that!

I seem to have lost the run of my diary in between being sick and being busy...I also lost the run of SW! Gained 3.5lb this week, but that's okay, I forgive myself for being tempted and weak haha. I've decided though that this is not going to happen again. After going through last year's SW book and seeing my old records in the back, it appears I have lost 49.5lb since last Feb, but gained 23...so that leaves me with a 26lb loss. Not happy with it. Things have to change. I've commited myself to this now for once and for all, and I'm currently embroiled in the middle of a Fast Forward week...ouch, but I decided to do it myself, since I had the booklet and all here. I'm just doing it for a few days, and then switching to Red for a few days. That should sort out that nasty 3.5lb.
And hey, if I put in a really good week, I could double that in a loss. I've done it before, why not?!

I seem to have lost the run of my diary in between being sick and being busy...I also lost the run of SW! Gained 3.5lb this week, but that's okay, I forgive myself for being tempted and weak haha. I've decided though that this is not going to happen again. After going through last year's SW book and seeing my old records in the back, it appears I have lost 49.5lb since last Feb, but gained 23...so that leaves me with a 26lb loss. Not happy with it. Things have to change. I've commited myself to this now for once and for all, and I'm currently embroiled in the middle of a Fast Forward week...ouch, but I decided to do it myself, since I had the booklet and all here. I'm just doing it for a few days, and then switching to Red for a few days. That should sort out that nasty 3.5lb.
And hey, if I put in a really good week, I could double that in a loss. I've done it before, why not?!

What is a Fast Forward week? Not come across that before

It's evil and horrible, is what it is haha. It's very strict, and only available through your consultant as it's based on your weight, activity levels and gender. It's whole purpose is to make you really and truly appreciate the amount of free food you're allowed on EE, Green or Red. It's "Slimming World's Strait Jacket".

Back