A massive thank you to Sun

Minnie64

Think thin
Well what a week I have had! Came off plan last Friday for a family get together which had been organised quite a number of months ago. I came off plan once before put jumped straight back on without any problem. Could I do that this time - absolutely no way. I have never in my whole life experienced such an emotional rollercoaster and I do not want to experience it again! I decided earlier in the week that I had had enough and was going to stay off plan and try and maintain. I thought long and hard and I have decided that I really do need to lose another stone and if I stayed abstinent for a month then I should hopefully be able to achieve that goal (mind other half's bday next Sat and a group of us are going out for a drink and then an indian - why does life get in the way???) I am also finding it difficult to make a decision - this is something else I have little experience of! I have always been abale to make decisions! Anyway I am starting to ramble!

I have DECIDED I am going to be totally abstinent (except next Saturday :eek:) until 25 October to try and shift a stone.

During this last week Sun has been an absolute godsend. She has supported me 110% and has given me some extremely good advice and helped me through what has been such an emotional nightmare.

Sun I thank you from the bottom of my heart and am so grateful to have you as a friend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on making that decision!!!!!! I also suffered from lack of decision making and goal setting a few weeks ago and it did mess up my journey (but only temporarily) and I am sure you can do this now with your new focus.

all the best!!!!!

minnie you are more than welcome, anytime, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back