A MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!

glammam

Just a quick post to say a massive thank you to everyone on this site. I am now on my last week of lipotrim and have lost 2 stone in 7 weeks. I would never in a million years been able to stick to this diet if it wasn't to all you lovely people on this forum. Everyone here is so supportive and reading peoples success stories has given me the motivation to carry on each week. This is my week 8 and I am glad I will be refeeding next week as I feel ready to start eating plus I am going on hols the week after! However when I see how some of you have been on this diet for a lot longer I really take my hat off to you and admire the willpower and determination. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Well done to you all. You are all amazing.

THANKS xxxxx:D:D:D:D

Well done for getting there!

2 stones is an amzing loss! :D have a nice holiday! and good luck on refeed :)

Well done on your fantastic results. Enjoy your refeed and have a fabulous holiday! x

Thanks Yasmine. I am pleased with my loss but I still have a bit to go. Hoping to follow the maintenance plan on hols and when I come home. Watch the cals and also start going to aerobics and body max classes aswell. Really looking forward to it actually as I've been afraid to do too much excersise on this diet in case it slows the loss down. Lost 2.5 lbs this week which I guess I was a little dissapointed with if I'm honest but if I think of the loss overall then I would never have been able to do it on any other diet. I know I wont get to target as quickly with healthy eating and exersise but now I've lost the bulk of my baby weight I dont really mind if it takes a few months. I'm exactly like you. I am trying to prepare for my refeed too. But, its making this week extra hard as looking at all these refeed menus and low fat recipes is making me hungry! xx

Well done Glammam, you've done brilliant!! Hope you have a great holiday and good luck with your refeed! xxx

Well done Glammam, you've done great on this. You've so much in such a short space of time.

Good luck with the refeeding, let us know how you get on. I've got 7 weeks to go then I refeed and I'm really looking forward to getting back to eating again.

Hope you have a great holiday, you deserve it after doing so well on this!

good luck hun and have a great holiday x

Well done hun. Have a fab hol and good luck on refeed.

Back