a message for everyone

madhousemum

Silver Member
well next Friday is our big day i hit target and my wedding dress fits i am finally going to look and feel comfortable on my wedding day, ok im not as skinny as i wanted to be but my wedding dress wouldnt allow me to go any lower and i am happy with where i am. i wanted to say A BIG THANK YOU to everyone in here as i wouldnt have got this far if it wasnt for all the help this group has given me in my hour of need this group has and will be my life line for a long time to come. also to let the newbies and people who are on slimming world not to give up and you do get there!
THANKS AGAIN!!

I am so happy for you! How about you post a photo of the wedding for us when you get back? Please?

awww what a lovely post! :D good luck for the big day - i bet you'll look and feel amazing :D xx

Oh how fabulous, I can't wait to see some picture's of your special day, I hope the day will be as sunny as your smile must be knowing your hard work paid off.

**hugs**
Cobweb x

ah what a lovely post!

Good on your for getting to target for your wedding day that shows fantastic determination. Well done to you and i hope your day is everything you have ever dreamed of! x

That's brilliant news - well done!! Have a fabulous day and I'm sure your hubby-to-be will think you look gorgeous in your dress!

Well done, you are an inspiration as I just go into my 4th week having lost 5lb! I am determined it's a way of life this time! Have a wonderful day x

Hun...Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Back