A mini update on me....

JustForMe

Gold Member
I havent spoke to any of you lovely ladies in a while so i hope your okay???!

Im doing okay atm, iv been on lipotrim for a few days and had a big slip up last night and had some food....that diet is so hard.

I havent been an agngel today either :eek: but oh well, one thing i have learnt is not too dwell.

I lost a couple of pound in the few days i began but i know that i'll haveput that back on. so nothing gained is always a good thing.

Im back on the wagon tomorrow with my first weigh in on monday....hopefully i can lose a couple of pound over the weekend.....keeping my fingers crossed!

Things with OH all back on track....just been enjoying each others company, no arguing or stressing out which is helping me loads :)

He made me go trecking on monday! (well we walked through a local wood with some VERY steep hills) It had me red faced and out of breath but i managed it. a whole hour in one direction then another hour back. the weightloss has really helped...i dont think i could have done it a few months ago.

Also been very busy applying for jobs and spending my time boxing on the wii.

Just waiting for my kettlebell to arrive ( i dont know if i told anyone i bought one?) getting impatient now as i want to burn calories without doing bloody cardio!

Anyhow thats me caught up :)

Hi Kels,

Great to hear from you, you seem to be in great form, glad everything is going well with OH :D I havn't managed to stick to SF very well but managed to lose 3lbs anyway....think that was due to stress as Hubbie was in hospital, but hes home now and evrything is fine :D

I think it will be Tuesday before I start back properly, we are having a barbie on sun...alll th neighbours coming so that will be mad and after the stressful week we have had we just want to chill out this weekend as a family, which means loads of good food, ice cream and wine!!

I havent spoke to any of you lovely ladies in a while so i hope your okay???!

Im doing okay atm, iv been on lipotrim for a few days and had a big slip up last night and had some food....that diet is so hard.

I havent been an agngel today either :eek: but oh well, one thing i have learnt is not too dwell.

I lost a couple of pound in the few days i began but i know that i'll haveput that back on. so nothing gained is always a good thing.

Im back on the wagon tomorrow with my first weigh in on monday....hopefully i can lose a couple of pound over the weekend.....keeping my fingers crossed!

Things with OH all back on track....just been enjoying each others company, no arguing or stressing out which is helping me loads :)

He made me go trecking on monday! (well we walked through a local wood with some VERY steep hills) It had me red faced and out of breath but i managed it. a whole hour in one direction then another hour back. the weightloss has really helped...i dont think i could have done it a few months ago.

Also been very busy applying for jobs and spending my time boxing on the wii.

Just waiting for my kettlebell to arrive ( i dont know if i told anyone i bought one?) getting impatient now as i want to burn calories without doing bloody cardio!

Anyhow thats me caught up :)

Hey Kel,

Glad things with your OH are back to normal now. :)

Good luck with Lipotrim. It does sound hard though!

I recently bought a 8 kg kettlebell as well. What weight did you buy? How are you finding it! It apparently burns 1,500 kcals per hour! And there is a lot of "after burn" as well!

Hope you're having a good weekend! :D

Back