A month till Christmas :)

Oh sue, this losing weight game is so tough, please don't let the sts get to you, stick with it and I'm sure you will get the results you deserve soon x

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, it's my weigh in first thing tomorrow, so I've been determined to be good all weekend and have managed to resist all the temptations that come with having the family at home!

Good luck for tomorrow Kim, I have realised I need to back to writing everything down, just not eating enough! Will have a better week this week now.Fingers crossed for you:fingerscrossed:

So pleased to have lost 2lb 12oz taking me to 10st 1lb 4oz, so close to my 10st target that I'm really determined to have another 100% week this week.

hope everyone else is sticking to it, keep us posted on how you are all doing x

Well done Kim! I'm mid week but the scales are currently showing 11st6 so I'm pretty pleased with that! Down 3lb on last week. The only problem is that I have to eat out tonight and I am ridiculously hungry today! We've had lots of snow over the weekend and it's not meant to stop until Friday - I'm sure it's the weather making me hungry!

Thanks dominos, yes I think the weather affects my appetite too, hope you have a great night out and it doesn't effect the scales too much, a 3lb loss would be great, fingers crossed for you x

I'll just have to be extra good tomorrow! I've already resisted chocolate today, just need to get through the last hour of work and I'll be safely in the pub! :D

Well done Kim, bet you are well chuffed. I am being really good and am tracking like a....Whatever tracks. Thought of a navaho but thought that might be seen as not very PC so.......I am tracking like a blood hound!:rolleyes:

Well done for the 1.5lb loss that's fab, I know what you mean about having to exercise in the evening I seem to have lost all motivation by the time the children are in bed, how many children do you have? I have two girls 7 and 3 they are so excited about Christmas!
I just have the one, Luke, he's 8. He's very good so not too much minding in him :) We're totally excited for christmas!!! He cannot wait!!! Hope the festive plans are going well X

Fantastic loss Kim - well done!!!

I'm back after a hectic weekend in Dublin with far too much drinking but was angelic with my eating. Had a sneaky little WI at home this morning and it didn't show any damage so here's hoping i got away with it ;)
I know what you're taking about with the weather.....i had a choir practice this evening, after eating my dinner, but came home ravenous!!! Had some scrambled eggs on a slice of toast so not too bad but could have easily eaten 4 slices ;) Think i'll go to bed because i'll just start eating my son's christmas box otherwise :D Hope you all had a great weekend :D:D:D

Fantastic loss Kim - well done!!!

I'm back after a hectic weekend in Dublin with far too much drinking but was angelic with my eating. Had a sneaky little WI at home this morning and it didn't show any damage so here's hoping i got away with it ;)
I know what you're taking about with the weather.....i had a choir practice this evening, after eating my dinner, but came home ravenous!!! Had some scrambled eggs on a slice of toast so not too bad but could have easily eaten 4 slices ;) Think i'll go to bed because i'll just start eating my son's christmas box otherwise :D Hope you all had a great weekend :D:D:D

glad you had a good weekend, I always seem to be at my hungriest in the evening, so have been distracting myself by starting my wrapping and firmly closing the kitchen door!! That's great that the scales aren't showing any damage from the weekend and well done for being good food wise, its not always easy when you are away,At least you have plenty of time before your Thursday weigh in, im sure you will have another good loss, fingers crossed x

Well done Kim, bet you are well chuffed. I am being really good and am tracking like a....Whatever tracks. Thought of a navaho but thought that might be seen as not very PC so.......I am tracking like a blood hound!:rolleyes:

well done for starting your tracking sue, hope it works for you x

glad you had a good weekend, I always seem to be at my hungriest in the evening, so have been distracting myself by starting my wrapping and firmly closing the kitchen door!! That's great that the scales aren't showing any damage from the weekend and well done for being good food wise, its not always easy when you are away,At least you have plenty of time before your Thursday weigh in, im sure you will have another good loss, fingers crossed x
Here's hoping :D

I was dreading this afternoon as there was to be a christmas dinner for the community down in the day care center. All of my children from school were going and it was going to be a huge dinner with deserts and plenty of hot whiskey and mulled wine - luckily enough for my WW journey, i'm all fluey and need nothing put my bed ;) Just had scrambled eggs on toast and will be hitting the hay for a few hours! No sympathy for myself because i know it's great for thursdays WI :D
Hope you're all having a lovely day xxx

A nice "little" stoamch bug ( noothing too horrendous) would be good for the scales before xmas........
Hahaha It would help alright but i'm thinking i'd rather not be wretching before christmas but you're welcome into my class and you'll catch plenty of germs ;)

Hope you are feeling better serha, good luck with your weigh in x
Thanks lady, definitely feeling much better. We're off to a wedding tomorrow and my voice has just about come back :) I lost a pound this week which brought me to over a stone and a half! Thrilled :D:D:D Just tried on my dress for tomorrow and eeeek!!!!! It's swimming on me!!!!! Have the sister in law looking to see if she can find anything in the back of her wardrobe - here's hoping ;) Hope you're having a good weekend :D x

Back