A new hello

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Hi Everyone!
    Well i have switched back to ww, i did it last year, but i found it difficult because i was home all day and i picked all day so i went over to slimming world and lost just over a stone, been off it for under 2 weeks and put 7lbs back on :eek: although it is totm, so maybe that didn't help.
    Anyway i've just started a new job, doing 11hr shifts and i found it impossible to stick, so i've come back to good old weight watchers. It's my first day today and i forgot how undiet like it was. It always worries me that i'm not going to lose weight. Anyway thought i'd say hi,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello and welcome back.

WW is certainly the most "life friendly" diet plan that I have ever done and since being on maintenance, I have found it relatively easy to stick with for the long term.

Good luck with getting cracking again. x

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    welcome back to ww - hope you have a good first week and many more! :D xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.