A new me from today!

Sez

has started again!!
After reading many of Cerulean's brilliant and inspiring threads, I had my own lightbulb moment this week. I have had long hair for many years (about 15 I think.) I was my "security blanket" and hid me from the rest of the world. (or so I thought).

My face has changed so much since starting LL, and as I did actually get hubby to take a picture of my chubby chops just as I started the diet, I thought I would take some more now, four months in and six stone down. Not only that, but last week I finally decided that I would get all that hair chopped off! (well most of its leaving of its own accord now anyway!)

Today was the day of the great haircut. Here I am £40 lighter(LOL) and feeling fanflippingtastic. I actually think I am starting to love myself, after all those years of berating the me I was then, and all the self loathing.

So today was a brilliant day, thats why my mood is"buzzed". New hair, complimentary family (well apart from the sister, but thats a tale all of its own!), and new bras so my boobs are where they should be!

In case you fancy a peep, here is my link to the new me!! (sorry, showing off again, or so says my hubby!!! He loves it really!!)

Picasa Web Albums - steve - My Lighterlif...

Blimey! What a difference a haircut makes!

You actually look slimmer to me in the 3rd pic than the 2nd - just because of losing the hair!

Well done you :)

Wow what a difference indeed - you look lovely :)

Cath

It's lovely! You look so much happier!!!:wow:

Well done!!!:clap::clap::clap:

What a difference! The expression on your face in both photos says it all! Well done you! I had my hair cut off and feel so much better for it, although he has cut it a BIT short this time!!

:wow:You look great love the new hair it shows of your pretty face. I had hair cut today and when I went to leave the heavens opened, so I stayed and had my nails done by the time the manicurist had finished it had stopped raining and I could leave the only thing was I spent to much money :D:Doh well it makes you feel great to pamper yourself doesn't it

you look great xx

Blimey Sez, what a difference a new style makes. Love your photos. A good cutter is worth their weight in gold.

A couple of weeks ago I had my hair done and got a fringe. I asked the hairdresser to just trim the rest as usual (a bob), but later decided that the bob didn't look right with the fringe. Anyway, this morning I got a restyle and went for a short, funky style. I love it, but it feels weird to have short hair! My son met me afterwards and didn't recognise me at first! Hehehe.

:wow:
Sez you look gorgeous, your hair looks great and it really suits your face shape. Who needs Victoria Beckham and her POB now!

It is so nice to see your pics and actually put a face to your name. You look so different and a hell of a lot younger.

Well done and keep going and keeping up that positive attitude.

xx

Fab photos Sez, you look fantastic I love your haircut. BUT what is so really amazing is the difference in your expression before and after your 6stone loss, I would never have thought you were the same person!

WOW you certainly look great. Keep it up x

oooh I am all warm and fuzzy now!!

(which is just as well as its bloomin' freezing here...what happened to that little thing called Summer?)

Sez it's the rainy fortnight as from today cos Wimbledon is starting :( I want sunshine, 2 weeks off work and tennis :)

Cath

Sez it's the rainy fortnight as from today cos Wimbledon is starting :( I want sunshine, 2 weeks off work and tennis :)

Cath

oh and of course we have just had Glastonbury. I think its a legal requirement for there to be mega mud.....

WOW WOW WOW - Sez, your haircut does absolute wonders for you. You look fantastic - all of a sudden you can see your amazing eyes.

Well done - you deserve to feel as fantastic as you look
x

WOW WOW WOW - Sez, your haircut does absolute wonders for you. You look fantastic - all of a sudden you can see your amazing eyes.

Well done - you deserve to feel as fantastic as you look
x

I never thought about my eyes. No one evercalled them amazing before, now I am def getting big headed.

Will be down to earth with a bump soon, I bet!!
xx

Back