A new me in 7 weeks???

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Yes, there is now a new me.

The old me was lazy, hated walking, even very short distances, would leave things to 'tomorrow', was down (mood) most of the time and generally just not enjoying life! I was that big that walking made me breathless and hurt badly.

Seven weeks on and the new me wants to walk, wants to do things now, is happy most of the time and is enjoying life soooo much! !

My OH is on night shift, I would usually veg out in front of the tv and sit on the laptop and do nothing of use to anyone, tonight I beached my kitchen, washed my kitchen windows, then I decided to walk to visit my inlaws, and I done it, I dont know how far away they live, (maybe 2-3 miles, I have no idea of distances) and I walked back, I feel amazing ! ! ! !

I love LT, its giving me confidence, energy and its giving me the old Laura back, the one I have wanted back for a long time.

On top of it all, my OH is on LT and he is doing amazing, I am so in love with him, he is fantastic!

If live could be half as good as this for the rest of my life, I reckon I would be a very happy person !

I am going to keep up the walking, it really helps with more than just weight loss, it helps with relaxation.

Whooooooooooooo!

ah what a nice post ,, :) well done again

Jolly well done my dear:talk017:

Good on ya Laura, great post!

oh how nice you sound so positive and sure of yourself
xx

ah - what a fab thing to read! that really perked me up = well done :bliss:

The old me was lazy, hated walking, even very short distances, would leave things to 'tomorrow', was down (mood) most of the time and generally just not enjoying life! I was that big that walking made me breathless and hurt badly.

Seven weeks on and the new me wants to walk, wants to do things now, is happy most of the time and is enjoying life soooo much! !

My OH is on night shift, I would usually veg out in front of the tv and sit on the laptop and do nothing of use to anyone, tonight I beached my kitchen, washed my kitchen windows, then I decided to walk to visit my inlaws, and I done it, I dont know how far away they live, (maybe 2-3 miles, I have no idea of distances) and I walked back, I feel amazing ! ! ! !

I love LT, its giving me confidence, energy and its giving me the old Laura back, the one I have wanted back for a long time.

On top of it all, my OH is on LT and he is doing amazing, I am so in love with him, he is fantastic!

If live could be half as good as this for the rest of my life, I reckon I would be a very happy person !

I am going to keep up the walking, it really helps with more than just weight loss, it helps with relaxation.

Whooooooooooooo!

hey Laura - thanks for a fantastic positive post :D love it when the real 'you' emerges from the excess weight....LT certainly seems to have done the trick for you !

WELL DONE - FANTASTIC !!!

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Well done Laura your an amazing inspiration

a really good positive post, nice to read...well done you...keep it up...:)

Thank you all :D

I just feel so happy, and have so much energy ! !

LT is one of the best things I have ever been introduced to !

I have about 7 weeks more before my break, and I am dreading coming of it to be honest! !

I hope anyone who is feeling down, feels like I do soon ! !

I remember in my first week or so I was very moody and was wondering if it would always be like that, I am glad I kept going, its worth it tenfold!

Laura x x x

I just feel so happy, and have so much energy ! !

LT is one of the best things I have ever been introduced to !

I have about 7 weeks more before my break, and I am dreading coming of it to be honest! !

I hope anyone who is feeling down, feels like I do soon ! !

I remember in my first week or so I was very moody and was wondering if it would always be like that, I am glad I kept going, its worth it tenfold!

Laura x x x

EXCELLENT!! Go YOU! Thats fantastic, I'm so pleased for you. I used to love walking and am counting the days til I feel like it again. You are doing brilliantly and I so glad that you're feeling so up and happy. Long may it continue! oxoxoxo

Wow Laura, what a fantastic post. You are doing so well that I am so pleased to hear you are reaping the benefits of your hard work. Keep it up babe.

Just being nosy but why are you having a break in 7 weeks? Are you off on a well deserved holiday? Somewhere nice I hope!

x

I am having a break as my wee brother is 18 and there will be a big party, and as it is so close to Xmas and I was going to take a break off TFR over Xmas anyway.

I will be on maintance from 15th November till the first week in January ( 2 shakes a day and one meal), the way I look at it is, its Xmas, its family and fun time, I have the rest of the year to diet ;)

awww what a nice post. so nice to hear you're feeling so much better in 7 weeks. keep up the good work hun, imagine how good you're going to feel when u get to goal! xx

Thank you honey x x

well done hunni thats fantastic xxxxxx

Thank you x x

AMAZING

Whooooooooooooo!

Hey Laura,

I can feel your happiness from your post - it is lovely to read and you seem so in love - I am sure you are excited that both you and ur OH are on the LT train!

LT is definitley a life changing experience - it gives you time away from food to understand and realise all the silly mistakes that have a negative impact on our lives.

I wish u every success.

Love
julzie
xxxxxx

Aww thanks Julzie x

That is fantastic Laura, I'm so happy for you!
I have a question...I am a big procrastinator myself...what do you think has made the change for you?
Is it that you have more energy, that you are more confident and happy, or that you don't have food to eat to 'shut away' the thoughts of what you should be doing so you just go and do it? Or something else? Tell me the seeeeecret lol!

Back