A new me....one day!

You say only three pounds, but look how much in just two weeks, that is fantastic!!

Just try and weigh out how much 19 pounds is in bottles of water.. You will be very suprised!

Congratulations on an excellent loss!

C'mon Pam.....19.5lbs in 2 weeks and you're a bit "surprised"!!! :eek: Yep, the surprise I'm sure is about how well you've done in such a short space of time...:D

Well I survived a friends birthday party yesterday :) She had a do in the daytime and another at night. God knows how I did it but nothing passed my lips that shouldn't have, not even a piece of birthday cake. Feel good that I managed it.
I won't be having a weigh in this week, as it's a bank holiday tomorrow, so I haven't a clue how much I've lost. I certainly feel as though I've lost some but will have to wait for another week to see what's happened.
Hope everyone else is coping ok.

Pam.

Hi Pam,

Good for you for staying strong as it is not easy when all your favourite food is about...

Well I feel really slim this week but when I got on the scales it showed a loss of 4lbs. Expected more for a second week, but it is going in the right direction which is the main thing.

My tummy is well down and I feel good.

You will have double the excitement when you next get weighed.:D

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your great weight loss so far. I'm sure you will be rewarded at your next weigh in for resisting the birthday cake and other goodies.
You are doing fantastically well and those pounds will come off quickly i'm sure. :)

you are doing so well, I couldnt cope with social events at first and Im proud of you for doing it and sticking to your guns.

Well done, and keep up the good work you are doing fab x

Well it's exactly four weeks since I started CD and I am so very pleased with how things are going. I got weighed this morning and have lost another 7 pounds. That's nearly two stone in 4 weeks :D I know it won't be nearly as much as that each month but I am over the moon.
This week is my add a meal week so I'm looking forward to that. It certainly seems to be getting easier as I go on.
Hope everyone else is managing ok.

Pam.

Oh so well done.
Have been doing CD since Jan and can remember the first meal on my first add a meal like it was yesterday.I got a nice little plate and set the table just for me and eat like a king enjoying every last bit mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chicken and greens it was just the best ever !!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy yours as much.
Let us know.
Love Libbie x

Oh it's so difficult this week. I'm on jury service and just can not get all the water down my neck! I have tried really hard to drink as much as I can at night but 3 litres is just way to much. I dare not have to much during the day, for obvious reasons lol Will just wait and see what happens at my next weigh in.

Pam.

Back