A new me

LLStu

*** WARNING *** This thread is a bit graphic!

Since I started LL I have suffered with really bad constipation and hard stools. I tried Dulcoease and Psyllium Husks but it didn't get any better. My poor bottom has had some very sore times over the past few weeks.

Today was the worst and I was in a lot of pain so I decided I would try colonic irrigation. I tell you what, it was a fantastic experience and I feel like a new person! The world fell out of my backside in the process but I immediately felt loads better.

The woman spoke about diet and when I mentioned I was on LL she said "Ah! LighterLife-itis!" Evidently they have had lots of people come in from LL with a similar problem.

Anyway, I thought I would share this very personal experience with everyone as I would recommend it to anyone!

Good to hear that it worked for you Stu - I've read lots of good reports about it on here but never had it done.

Maybe one day....

Cath

I could do with this. I suffer exactly the same way, but I have to resort to 2 Dulcolax every few days (one wont touch it) and /or the Glycerol suppositories. Sorry....prob too much info!

One day I WILL get a proper clear out.......

The world fell out of my backside in the process but I immediately felt loads better.
:giggle:Sorry I could not stop laughing with your description! But I guess when your feeling so bunged up, the release has to feel good!

Never had it done but everyone who has reports very positively about their experience of it...

Did she recommend for you to go back:confused:

Love Mini xxx

I think I will go back again in a couple of weeks for a follow up. The woman says that when you do something like LL your colon kind of 'forgets' what its job is and how to work.

I reckon I'll be done in about 5 or 6 weeks so she says it will be good to 'wake up' my colon in preparation so it can process the food.

I definitely recommend it!

Well you have talked me into it. i am sick of rabbit droppings.....sorry, but you know what i mean.

I am going to look at the nearest one and make an appointment this week if i can.

Well you have talked me into it. i am sick of rabbit droppings......

:rotflmao: I know exactly what you mean! I still have this problem even after I started management!!!

I think I'll go for the colonic irrigation. I will look for the nearest one and book it asap!! I am sure I will feel even lighter after this!!!

Back