A new pic today...Finally I can see a difference

Well done hun! you certainly showed him who's the better person! xx

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

"more than happy being single"...??

I am prepared to bet you that you won't be single for long. Seriously, i have never seen a change in appearance as marked as that in, like.... ever actually.

A fox.

xx

Snowbunny, I think if you post another 8 times (50 posts) that you should be able to see it then. It really is remarkable the transformation, you wouldn't say it was the same person.

he left me for another woman, who was the size I was before I lost weight, it was hard at the time but I'm over it now and am more than happy being single.

Glaringly obvious that that's a reflection of his own insecurities!! OMG I didn't realise hun!! Great news you're happier being single, but betchya bottom dollar you're getting tons of attention and when you feel ready you'll have your pick of eligable batchelors!!XXXX

Try logging out and back in again, should work.

You look blooming lovely.

Is it the picture or have you got tattoos on your feet?

Yes I have got a tattoo on my right foot, and it was the most uncomfortable one of the 3 I have had done, but I love it!

Thanks for all your comments just wish I had found this site earlier in my journey x

you look great, well done you must feel loads better, sorry your oh left but you lost weight for yourself & not anyone else, love yourself first & everything will be ok x

Anyone know why I can't see the picture? I'm at 50 posts now so it can't be that:(

Hi Ariel, some pics I can't see on my PC at work (*ahem*, only on lunch break of course) but can see at home. I have no idea why but that's how it is.

I could see this one fine though, but lots of food photos and the before n afters do not appear. One of life's little mysteries.

You could try switching the computer off and on again - the solution to lots of things ;)

Back