A New start and all that

HI SINGLEDAD IM A SINGLEMUM...ahem back to the topic...congrats on yr weightloss,im not doing so bad myself,having 3 lil ones certainly helps me lose the weight,doubt i could lose it if i didnt have them lol.....congrats and keep up the good work:)xox

Well hello there... 22 pounds already, you must be made up....

I have just been to the gym, so i can barely lift my fingers up to the keyboard!!!!

x

i sooooo wanna go the gym but ive got no-one to mind my youngest 2 sons while i go,im getting wobbly bags under me arms and on me thighs where ive lost the weight,sooo need to tone up a si lose the weight...dont even get me started on that mahoosive pink blancmange i call a stomach:pxx

Well, we are all the same in the gym i reckon - i look at others and cringe at myself - but at least i am finally doing something about it. I tend to go when the kids are at school, and do a crafty visit in the lunch hour from work.

x

Hi Single dad and welcome to the forum there are other guys here all though they seem to be hiding but if you start posting pictures of what your eating you'll be sure to flush Gerry out
36_11_61.gif

Well done on what you've lost so far and continued success on your way to goal

Thanks all - quite enjoying the forum, no talk of football or cricket though, only Westies and bra sizes....

x

sorry off topic is that your Westie (westiegirl) I love westie's and that little one is a cutie

Sorry, for hijacking, but yes that is my Westie. He's called Macca. Unfortunately he lives with my Mum and Dad and their 2 Westies (his dad and brother). Miss him loads but I love seeing happy playing with his family.

Here's a pic of all 3 of them after a haircut.

Attachments

• Photo-0034a.jpg
    Photo-0034a.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 27
cricket is good - just not bra sizes. Or the Menopause. Or men. Or yoghurts.

x

Back