A new team challenge?

emmaleonie1984

Hiya everyone, im back in the swing of things and think i need as much kicks up the backside as possible. I was thinking of creating a "yummy mummy" challenge as I have seen alot of new mums etc join lately. What do you think, good idea?

Emx:)

sure sounds good only thing is i aint new :) but i am a mummy :)

My daughter is nearly 17 months, so I'm not a new mummy anymore either, but I am still a mummy and I want to be yummy :)

My youngest is 2½ so i def don't think I'd qualify lol

I come under the heading of a 'mummy' so please could I join in...

morning everyone, ofcourse you are welcome! All mummys not just new ones hehe (sophie is nearly 7 months so im not exactly a new mummy either!).

Would you like to do monthly challenges or would you prefer aiming for something Ie a social event? Let me know and I will set up the thread in the challange area.
Emx

morning everyone, ofcourse you are welcome! All mummys not just new ones hehe (sophie is nearly 7 months so im not exactly a new mummy either!).

Would you like to do monthly challenges or would you prefer aiming for something Ie a social event? Let me know and I will set up the thread in the challange area.
Emx

I would like to do a monthly one if possible, cos I am a saddo with two kids and dont get to escape out that much:8855::8855:(she says going out on Saturday night)....LOL

But I will go with the flow, thank you for organising this. :)

I'm fairly flexible so I can do weekly, monthly or any time frame really. I can't work because my husband is disabled so i'm his official carer, so it means I have plenty of time on my hands lol

Right ok, i will set up a monthly challenge then, I have two weighins before the end of june...so we could do end of june/july. Leave it with me and keep checking the challenge thread

Emx

Back