A newbie here

Ninian

Hi everyone, I have been around for a while reading and taking the temperature of the forum.Just mustard the courage to say hi.I am amazed at the zeal and drive of members in this forum.Can someone say welcome:wave_cry:
I have been dieting(on other diets according to your classification) for about 3 months now with good results. Recent I am having the signs of stalling and that is why I am here to get pratical ideas to sail through the plateau.

Irene, I was thinking of doing Atkins and wondering if it will play the trick. I have 35 lbs to melt.It took me 10wks to lose 32 lbs.Its about two weeks now and the pace has considerably slowed down.Advice please

Hi Ninian!!

i'm new here too, but not to the weightloss attempts in the past...

my experience of Atkins was a good one while i was doing it..

i actually lost 35lbs in 5 weeks!!! after that i got a little ill and came off it and virtually put the weight back on...

last year my partner and I started weight watchers and i lost 42lbs in 10 months but still had 3 or 4 stone to shift..

then went on holiday and lost my way :(

i'm starting the Lipotrim diet today (picking up the kit this evening) simply due to the fact that my OH stumbled upon the program at the Chemist last week

we sat down and watched the DVD and thought this looks ideal!!!

she needs to lose about a stone or so, so she's doing the Lipotrim Maintenance diet

I remember that when i was doing the Atkins diet that my ketosis levels were quite high (urine test with the strips) and as Lipotrim works with ketosis i figured that this is def gonna work for me

Also the big thing for me personally with Lipotrim is that it is Total Food Replacement (TFR) so i have absolutley no way of cheating with the odd Chinese or Curry or Pizza or whatever as i know that i cannot have anything!!!

the way i'm going into it is total cold turkey and that works for me

gave up smoking in the same way

anyway thats my twopenneth :)

all the best in whatever you do!!!

Jay ;)

Hi Jay,
Thanks for your reply. I have a passion for Veggies and fruits but discovered that high protein diets work well with me. The issue is I scarcely stay on it for more than 10 days and I am bored to hell. Have you an idea of a veggie/fruit diet?

Ninian

i don't really know any but i suggest doing a bit of hunting around this forum as there is an absolute abundance of information available!!!

Jay ;)

Back