A Newbie here! :)

Hi everyone!

My names Hayley and I'm from the Highlands of Scotland. I have recently joined the slimming world Body Optimise online. To be honest I've not found the support on there good at all! I expected there to be something like this but I haven't found it so far! Hence why I'm here! :) It's been great reading peoples stories and what keeps them motivated.

I'm in my second year of a Degree in Midwifery, am a single parent to a gorgeous little girl who is 6, and my weight has slowly crept up over the past couple of years in particular! Mainly due to comfort eating/stress/shifts etc! Life is sooooo busy but I know I must nip my weight in the bud now or I'm just going to keep getting bigger and bigger! I'm currently 12 1/2 stone and want to get down to 10.

I have nooo idea if i have posted in the right place!! lol. So please give me a telling off if I'm in the wrong place! lol.

Hope to speak to you all sometime soon!

Good luck to you all and come say hello! :)

Hayley
xx

welcome to the forum..youve definitely come to the right place, this place is friendly and everyone is always willing to help and offer support whenever they can.

if you enjoyed going through the diaries and stories, then why not start your own,they can really help :)

have you seen the slimming world section? i definitely recommend you start posting there and getting involved, theres a lot there and your bound to pick up a few tips :D

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Hi Hayley and welcome
My weight went on after the children but just couldnt get round to doing something about it, its taken me 10 years to get motivated!!:8855:
I wish you all the luck on your weight loss journey x

Hi Hayley ... I joined this group today as well ! There seems to be quite a bit of help and support among other things so hopefully we will both do well !

Good luck with your weight loss

T
xxx

Thanks Dizzy! I've found it great so far! Just great hearing the experiences and journey's everyone is on! Yes after having my little one I never managed to shift the weight and it's frightening how quickly over the past couple years I have gained so much more! It really is purely down to comfort eating! Hard habit to break though!! Fingers crossed I WILL break it though! Well done on your weight loss so far! Its people like you who really do inspire me! :) x

Good luck Hayley

Back