A newbie with issues...

sarah.w

Hi everyone,

I know that many people on this forum have had problems with loosing weight, im one of those people. My story began at the age of 15 and now im 22 and 14 stones and 5.1 ft. I have tried everything I could possibly think of but my problem is that i loose weight through eating healthy and exercise and then i pile on even more than i lost!! im a serial yo-yo dieter!

Last October i joined Weight Watchers and i lost just half a stone, then due to some problems i let it go, ive been on and off and now im really getting worried and loosing hope that i will never loose weight.

My cousin directed me to this forum and after seeing so many people loose so much weight i am motivated again. Im just really scared of letting it go.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stay motivated to the end without giving up or loosing hope?

thanks

Sarah

Hi and welcome along..

I'm an inch shorter than you and at my heaviest I weighed 14stn 6lbs!!! So your not alone..

I did Lighter Life to get the weight off then and it worked but true to form I put most of it back on!!

However since going MiniMins I get so much support it makes staying motivated so much easier...

Stick with MiniMins no matter which diet you choose and you'll be O.K

A lot of us use My Fitness Pal as well. You can track your food and exercise on there.. Might be worth a look no matter what diet you choose to follow...

Good luck... You can do this :)

thank you so much for your comments, im on weight watchers at the moment but i havnt gone in for at least a month now, i just havnt had the time to exercise because i leave early for work and return at 8, im too tired to exercise!! but now im seriously considering waking up an hour early and doing a work out because i really need to loose weight!! Good luck everyone!!

Hi, I too am a fellow yoyo dieter, I have just started when I find it hard to stay on the wagon but the photos and posts on here make me think that could be me one day! Keep it up!

Back