A newbie!

foof

Just wanted to say 'hello' to everybody and thanks for being here! Have done this before but had to give up when my back went (horribly!) for a long time, so starting again. End of third day for me and so far so good. Not been hungry. My problem is always that I get bored of not eating! Such a comforting thing to do sometimes! But it's for a short while, isn't it, then it will be done. But haven't put my start weight in because I don't want to know. Will let myself know when it won't do my head in! Am I the only person that doesn't want to know?!

:wave_cry:

Hello and welcome!!

Your user name has made me laugh out loud. On another forum I go on "Foof" is slang for a vagina..hehe!

Hello and welcome,

weldone on getting through day 3.

I have problems with my back too and boy do I know it!

I hope you are well and enjoying CD (as much as you can lol)

xxxx

Hello Newbie and welcome :) well done on getting to the end of day 3! that's one of the hardest parts over and done with then... good luck x

Hello and welcome...sounds like you're doing really well, keep it up and stay positive! I get bored too - I wonder what to do with myself in the evenings sometimes, as usually I'd come in, cook tea, eat tea, wash up, crash (such an exciting life)

Good luck hon, I'm the same get bored with not eating - but will be worth it in the end! xx

Heheh - Foof !
Actually I have a friend named Ruth and we call her Foof !
My nickname's are Queenie (As I am Victoria) and Davina (After McCall however I don't think I look like her) and some people say I look like Martine Mccutcheon - I blooming wish !

Hi foof, i know what you mean about getting bored, i decided to change everything not just my food habits but as many as i could, i no longer sit on the couch and watch telly as i did, i do some situps, and cleaning, ironing decorating all things you dont need to go out to do but do keep you mind off food, this helped me so much changing my routine was deffo the biggest help. Good luck hun.

Hello, well done on getting through day 3! I didn't want to know my weight losses initially, one thing I did find though is because you lose weight so quickly on this diet you'll be chomping at the bit soon enough to find out - and the losses are very motivating in themselves!

Hello and welcome!!

Your user name has made me laugh out loud. On another forum I go on "Foof" is slang for a vagina..hehe!

I wondered if you'd seen that, it made me lough out loud too!!

Welcome foof!

I hope you are successful with CD - it works so brilliantly for most of us, and I look forward to getting to know you and supporting you through the CD journey :)

Hugs x x x

hello foof and welcome :welcome:

Hey thanks everybody and had NO idea about that particular 'synonym' for 'foof'! Actually, my name is Andy - Andrea when I'm in trouble - but one of my wonderful, wonderful dog's nicknames was 'Foof' was an extrapolation of 'Lucy', as was Luce, Puce, Foose, Foof, Foofy, Lupe, Boops, Loops, and when ear-surfing from a convertible was Loupe de Coupe, and many more. I lost her 3 years ago now but still miss her every day so occasionally just borrow her name for things. Have to say she was a proper madam and would not have appreciated that reference! (o;

But just had first WI and 11lbs down. Good start. Need to keep the resolve up, but you lot are such good cheering squad! Will look for when you need a cheer, too! I so appreciate your support. Thanks!

Andy

11lbs is excellent! Well done! :D

Wow, 11lbs is great!! Well done!!

11lb is great - well done!

Back