A Newlywed's Weight Loss Journey

Take two - I accident;y deleted everything I had already written - and as I was on quick reply I couldn't undo it :(.

So I had a great day today with the hubby. We went on a day trip to another town where they were doing a super car meet called the "V8 breakfast" (V8 is a type of rather fast engine - for those like me who are car knowledge inept). The hubby loves cars so was rather happy to spend an hour or so surrounded by Lamborghini, Lotus', and Ferraris. He got lots of pictures and I think saw a fair few people from the car forum he participates on (all identifiable by the sticker on their cars!). So since he was satisfied it was my turn!

We went to a mass car-boot sale that is held there every Sunday. There are heaps of vendors, and the products range from I kid you not second hand tat, antiques, rare records, fresh produce, wedding stationary and decorators, plush throws, log cabin builders, butchers, bakers, and yes even candlestick makers. So there is something for everyone! I love going. Unfortunately we arrived the back of 11 due to the car meet and quite a number of stalls were packed away. Never the less I got a decent rummage. I usually like to buy books, stamps, post cards and some produce there.

Later on I stopped by a store to get some clothing and couldn't resist new PJs. I actually have an addiction to pjs. I have well over 20 - I seriously need help. I just couldn't resist the latest ones though - The Jungle Book shorts and top. TO clarify the bear necessities have been stuck in my head since I bought them - but since I got the "Now that's what I call Disney" CD the other day I can indulge all I want!!

Then it was fun time - a weekly shop! Well really it was a weekly fresh produce shop, and washing powder with enough meat to last three weeks for the freezer! We got a voucher for £10 off if we spent £80. We managed to spend £80.71 and had a voucher for 50p off our apples - so only 21p over!! We managed to get our three packs of meet (in a 3 for £10 offer) for free in with the voucher so I feel like it was a job well done!! I also bought a cheeky bottle of the weight watchers rosé wine to try if I fancy a tipple!!

Sad news - the hubby isn't going to follow slimming world anymore. He says he will eat healthily, but it was stressing him out too much with his work. He couldn't keep track of syns with all the taste testing he has to do as a chef (he felt really guilty and stressed), and knew that it probably was enough for 15syns so could never really have much of a treat whilst staying on plan! Also what tipped him over the edge was cereal - yes cereal. He is a big milk and cereal guy and apparently 35g wasn't cutting it! He promises to eat healthy still, but more on a free style basis. He says he may weigh in this week anyway to see how it went. I can see where he is coming from, and it would stress me out too so I wish him all the best. I love him for who he is - not what diet or lack of diet he is on.

so anyway the food today - Red day :)
Breakfast
Banana
Two tangerines

Lunch - cracker sandwiches
6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (Hexb - They are AMAZING)
Quark (mixed in some Cajun spice for a nice free spread)
Cucumber
Ham
Chicken

Supper - All day breakfast
Lean bacon
Hot and Spicy Chicken
2 Poached Eggs
Potato (Hexb)
Onions
Mushroom

Snacks
3x Babybel Light (Hexa)
1 Fox's Chunkie Extremely Chocolatey Cookies (6.5 syns) (AMAZING)
Banana Milkshake (Nesquick banana 1 tsp (3 syns )+ Skimmed Milk (Hexa))

Daily Syns - 9.5 syns
Weekly Syns - 41.5/105 syns (I did have the freddo yesterday - so worth it!!)

Hi Featherweight - I hope ur doing something nice - hope ur ok?

Oh - where are u - u were doing so well - hope u ok - come back and let us support u!

Back