• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A nice diversion

Cathy

Silver Member
Well! how nice is this? :)
Our HR Dept rang me and said that in 3 yrs I will be eligable for a £400 bonus for 40 years unbroken service in the NHS.
Even better, I hadn't claimed my £100 for 25 yrs. SO, today Pete and I are off to town to pick a nice piece of jewellery or something, (it has to be a "durable" item)
So no feeling down about no food today, a lovely treat instead!!:D
Oops, here he is back in, so we're going now, will post later to say what I got. :bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Well done you!! And 37 years in the NHS is amazing :)

I am just coming up to 16 years and time flies...

Hope you get something nice

Mike

Hi Cathy
That's lovely, can't wait to find out what you got!
Trish x

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
That lovely, though you deserve tons more. I have worked in the NHS for 12 years. xxx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well done cathy enjoy your non food treat, happy shopping

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations Cathy and very well done!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Enjoy your day out shopping and looking forward to hearing how it went.

Love Mini xxx

Enjpy shopping for your piece of bling - make sure its sparkles xx

That's great news Cathy, well done.

And how nice to be able to treat yourself while on LT. Can't wait to hear what you go for. Hope you didn't choose a ring coz if you are like me then your fingers will be skinnier when you lose weight. I had a ring I wore on my ring finger that now fits my middle finger!

Enjoy being pampered.

x

That's lovely and well done you! Let us know what you treat yourself to xx

Cathy

Silver Member
Hi all, I'm back from town and had SUCH a lovely time:)
I chose a pendant and earrings by "Hot Diamonds" (I'll only have to put £15 to it)
It's a Silver star with 3 tiny diamonds in and matching earrings with 1 little diamond in each. really nice. Then I spotted a top in Debenhams by John Rocha which I loved so much, so I bought that. I got an 18, which is a really snug fit, but will be just right by our holiday.
I was so pleased that I didn't mind at all drinking my water in the Coffee Shop and got Pete a pot of tea and a big slice of carrot cake! :character00238:

Sounds lovely... I like 'Rocha' John Rocha too - classic designs, hope you can wear it soo xx

Sounds gorgeous Cathy. I like John Rocha too but never thought to look before LT coz they didn't do my size.

A very successful shopping trip I'd say!

x

there is nothing like a shopping trip and its always good to treat yourself

The jewellery sounds lovely hun and you deserve it :)