a pat on the back for myself ...

Went cinema last night with my husband. He had sweets. choc ect ... i had a can of coke zero and my s&s yogurt bar.

On way home he got a takeaway curry and i just got a piece of chicken and made a salad when i got home with it. :)

It was his birthday today and he and kids had BBQ burgers. chips ect.... i had my packs and salad.

And i didnt even sniff at the chocolate cake or cookies!!!

Anyone else done good today?

Went cinema last night with my husband. He had sweets. choc ect ... i had a can of coke zero and my s&s yogurt bar.

On way home he got a takeaway curry and i just got a piece of chicken and made a salad when i got home with it. :)

It was his birthday today and he and kids had BBQ burgers. chips ect.... i had my packs and salad.

And i didnt even sniff at the chocolate cake or cookies!!!

Anyone else done good today?

Oh, a MASSIVE pat on the back for you hun. Now fingers crossed that the scales will decide to be kind to you after this effort. Well done x

that is amazing - and there I was close to mugging a kid for their ice cream yesterday!

caketalks said:
that is amazing - and there I was close to mugging a kid for their ice cream yesterday!

Aww, I'm sure that'll be me when I start on Wednesday Caketalks haha.

It was just the sunshine Flumpet, at least that is what I am trying to convince myself!

Back