A Phenomenal diary

Thank you!! Id like to lose another 2 stone and see how i feel then. I honestly never even imagined that i would get this far....if i can do it...anyone can!! :)

I jinxed myself!! lol.... I've lost 0.2lbs this week!! lol.... No idea why, although I haven't been to the loo ( TMI) for a couple of days, I was under my calorie allowance for a few days which I don't think helps you lose,and I had a whomsper loss last week. My worst week so far... but nevermind.... 3 stone mark.. I'm coming to get you!!!! ;-)

It is still a loss :)
I was under my calorie goal a couple of times only by about 10 or 20 calories.
I didn't do any exercise due to my steroid injection in my ankle I had earlier in the week and I had to stay off my leg.
I am going to start walking some of the way to work and back again - that works out about 1 hour a day. I am not really a gym person I find it soooo boring plus as I have arthritis and tendonitus in my ankle I can't do any high pact exercise.

I have seven weeks now till my holiday and my goal is to lose 2 pound a week.

Well I am off to Tesco's to get some food. Planned out my weeks meals last night.
Going to get off the bus and walk the rest of the way which is about a 45 minute walk.

Onwards and downwards :) x

That is how I felt, if you ever get chance have a quick read of the beginning of my diary you will see how I was & its similar to you x

You will do it! Positivity is the first hurdle and is so important. 8lbs is a cracking start!! :) have a good.week!

I think my stomach is starting to shrink, felt very full with my porridge this morning. Had a special k bar mid morning and a banana. Last week i would've had to have a slim a soup and more fruit to get me to lunchtime.

Just had my sandwich and some fresh fruit salad, feel very satisfied.

Got a nectarine and apple for later if I get hungry.

So looking forward to dinner tonight;

Tesco light choices sweet and sour chicken with rice :) yum yum x

I have decided to post a pic of me at my weight now and update every couple of weeks to see if I see any changes as the pounds come off :)

Attachments

• 1376333792974.jpg
    1376333792974.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 50
I was a bit naughty this morning.........
and had a sneaky weigh in and i have gained :(

I am currently having 1500 kcal a day which worked very well last week but it seems not so well this week.

The only thing I am doing different this week is exercising - walking an hour everyday walking at a moderate pace which roughly burns 500 kcal a day.

Should I be eating these 500 kcal that I am burning everyday??

I have looked through my fitness pal to see if I have been eating more or less and my total calories I have been eating this week have been 2000 kcal which include 500 kcal I have burnt.

I drink 2 litres of water everyday

I am not constipated - go every morning.

If anyone could give me any advice that would be awesome :) x

My only advice ..from a personal point of view would be to.weigh on the same day every week.at the same time. Is your.normal.weigh.in on a Sunday? Wouldn't be surprised if.it drops again by Sunday. Don't.be too.disheartened. If.you're.following the rules then.you WILL lose.and it.will.level out. X (sorry.about all the.full.stops...this damn phone!!)

Try not to worry, this is why we are told to only weigh once a week (although I weigh every day) I've had it so many times where mid week they are up which puts me in a foul mood for it to come down again & a fair bit by official weigh in. The body is a strange thing. Classic example is that after a 1300 cal day & a great workout last night I'm 1.6lb up on yesterday morning weight but I have to ignore it & think it will go again as I refuse to let it spoil my day although I admit 3 minutes ago I was majorly sulking! You have to remember it's not warranted & it will go again xx

Ps personally never eat my exercise cals & never have

Back