A Phenomenal diary

Hi guys.....

I decided to start a diary to let you guys and gals know how I am doing and getting on.

I took my first tablet on sunday I weighed in at 14.96.

I am not sure what my ideal goal is other than to lose weight.

Apparantly according to my doctor, my ideal weight is around 8 stone. I was quite surprised by this and I am big boned as my nan used to say.

I think if I could get down to 11 stone I would be over the moon and if I feel good I will just try to maintain at that weight.

So this is my 4th day and so far so good, no oily accidents and I am feeling pretty optimistic and happy.

I will keep you updated :)

Welcome to the diary section. It's what kept me going. I think docs say I should be about 9st but when I was down at 11:7 I was happy & when I get back there (a stone to go) I will stop. I believe you know what is right & maintainable. Good luck with your journey x

Yeah I know that feeling.....

Last year I joined weight watchers and at that time I was 16 stone. I went right down to 12 stone but went on holiday with my mate and when I came back I just didn't go back to weight watchers not sure why. The weight crept back on, amazing what an extra pound here and there can lead too...

I went to the doctor last week just for a check up and that's when he precribed me these beautiful blue pills. I could not believe I had gone up to nearly 15 stone, I thought I was about 13 stone.

I was do mad I let myself get that big again but like you say onwards and upwards

I am sure you will lose that stone in no time at all :) x

Im sure it Will be too! I weigh.on Sundays too. Good luck! Sure you'll have a lovely surprise! Do you feel any difference? X

Good luck to you too. Yeah I do feel different, I am not so tired, sleeping a lot better, I am getting up in the morning and making an effort, putting make up on etc insteading of just rolling out of bed all grumpy and stuff.
My skin is looking clearer and I guess that is all the water I am drinking.

I really hope this is my turning point, I have tried soooo many diets and I always seem to give up after a few days but its a week tomorrow and still going strong.

How much have you lost in total?

:)

Averaging about 3lb ish.... Sometimes less...sometimes more... Had a massive loss last week but no idea why!! Lol

I don't have any treats that are outside the rules. I have plenty of.treats within the rules though. Other than a tiny touch of butter on my crumpets every so often, nothing that has more than 5% fat has passed my lips since the 14th of may. Not even a lick. :) My best friend came home from oz a few weeks ago so i spent nearly 2 weeks drunk...lol.... Which meant that i went over my calorie allowance but still didn't eat anything i shouldn't. Even after the club when everyone went to kfc..i went to the kebab shop and got a spud with beans and no butter. Lol... My mates were very.impressed!! Lol . I didn't lose so much in those weeks but that was to be expected. :D

Back