A question for the girls....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started Cambridge yest at 18st3lb and doing good so far. Thing is, I have really big boobs:eek: I am a 38G and I think when I was 17 and at my thinest I've been in my adult life (11 stone) I was about a 36D. Just wondering how much they will shrink and if urs had?? Would like them to get a lot smaller but not tooooo small if you know what I mean!! :D

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi

I went from a DD to a C on LL when I lost 6 stone. Would have liked them to be bigger.
    BUT I would rather be thinner with smaller boobs than the other way around ;)

4. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    I was a size 16-ish at 19, 15 stone and remember being a 38C. I'm now a 44G but would like to go back to something similar to when I was that age.

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i started at a 42 j, they dropped to a 42 f and they are now a 38g so ive no idea whats going to happen to mine by the time i hit goal, lol

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    when i was at 17st last time i was a 40E then i dropped to 11st 7lbs and i was a 36D!

this time round i don't quite know what boob size i really was as i had been breastfeeding up until starting CD. so i suppose i was a 40F at 16st when i started WW. i'm now back into my 36D bras but i think i'm going to have to drop to a 34D or even C! mind with breastfeeding i think they've shrivelled up a bit too.

7. BeccaB

BeccaB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    My boobs seem to be shrinking every day since I started. I started a EE cup and I'm now a D, boo. The one thing I wanted to keep and it's the first part to go. But I guess I'll better get use to having small boobs, as I WILL lose more weight and there just gonna get smaller.

8. badllamaone

badllamaone Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.44%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    mine are doing odd things :) when i started dieting in september they were a D cup .. then they went to a C, then a B then back up to a C and currently a B again .. very odd!!

9. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I can`t remember what I was last yr when I started dieting.

I went tonight to M&S as my bras were getting "baggy" and I have come away with a 36G! It`s slightly tight but the lady was happy with it as I am going to lose a lot more weight and it wasn`t tight enough to make a difference if that makes sense?

The bra I went in was a 42G!

10. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Hi - yes, I lost just over two stone (going from 12st 4lbs to 10stone 2lbs) I was a 34DD when I first started dieting, and now my boobs are alot smaller :cry: and I've got a lot less 'volume' if you know what I mean? and I'm now a 32E. I'm planning on losing more weight but just don't know where my boobs will end up - hopefully not around my knees! :D

11. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well my bras are getting loose on me :( I was a 40E and I know I am not now sadly.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.