Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A question for the girls....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 15 June 2010 Social URL.

1. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started Cambridge yest at 18st3lb and doing good so far. Thing is, I have really big boobs:eek: I am a 38G and I think when I was 17 and at my thinest I've been in my adult life (11 stone) I was about a 36D. Just wondering how much they will shrink and if urs had?? Would like them to get a lot smaller but not tooooo small if you know what I mean!! :D

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi

I went from a DD to a C on LL when I lost 6 stone. Would have liked them to be bigger.
    BUT I would rather be thinner with smaller boobs than the other way around ;)

4. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    I was a size 16-ish at 19, 15 stone and remember being a 38C. I'm now a 44G but would like to go back to something similar to when I was that age.

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i started at a 42 j, they dropped to a 42 f and they are now a 38g so ive no idea whats going to happen to mine by the time i hit goal, lol

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    when i was at 17st last time i was a 40E then i dropped to 11st 7lbs and i was a 36D!

this time round i don't quite know what boob size i really was as i had been breastfeeding up until starting CD. so i suppose i was a 40F at 16st when i started WW. i'm now back into my 36D bras but i think i'm going to have to drop to a 34D or even C! mind with breastfeeding i think they've shrivelled up a bit too.

7. BeccaB

BeccaB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    My boobs seem to be shrinking every day since I started. I started a EE cup and I'm now a D, boo. The one thing I wanted to keep and it's the first part to go. But I guess I'll better get use to having small boobs, as I WILL lose more weight and there just gonna get smaller.

8. badllamaone

badllamaone Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.44%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    mine are doing odd things :) when i started dieting in september they were a D cup .. then they went to a C, then a B then back up to a C and currently a B again .. very odd!!

9. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I can`t remember what I was last yr when I started dieting.

I went tonight to M&S as my bras were getting "baggy" and I have come away with a 36G! It`s slightly tight but the lady was happy with it as I am going to lose a lot more weight and it wasn`t tight enough to make a difference if that makes sense?

The bra I went in was a 42G!

10. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Hi - yes, I lost just over two stone (going from 12st 4lbs to 10stone 2lbs) I was a 34DD when I first started dieting, and now my boobs are alot smaller :cry: and I've got a lot less 'volume' if you know what I mean? and I'm now a 32E. I'm planning on losing more weight but just don't know where my boobs will end up - hopefully not around my knees! :D

11. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well my bras are getting loose on me :( I was a 40E and I know I am not now sadly.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.