A question for the ladies

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi girls , I have a family wedding on jan 4th 2013 , went shopping today , found a beautiful dress size 18 , the only problem is its a bit tight at the bust , I have a large bust ' my question ladies is do you think I will slim down this particular area by jan or should I buy the next size up....

T

T

tigger22 said:
Hi girls , I have a family wedding on jan 4th 2013 , went shopping today , found a beautiful dress size 18 , the only problem is its a bit tight at the bust , I have a large bust ' my question ladies is do you think I will slim down this particular area by jan or should I buy the next size up....

T

T

Yes you will lose some of the boobies and back fat too, so you should be ok :)

As the wedding is not for another 3 months if it's only just a bit tight now it maybe way too big come January. If you are sticking at LT 100% until then and LT advise you can expect to lose 1st a month you could be 3st lighter by then!

BM

Hi Tigger, I agree with Busy Mum, the weight falls off on this diet. You don't have your statistics on your profile so it's hard for us to see where you started from and what your goal is as this would help us to have some idea of where you can expect to be come January.

If you're just on week 1 now then I would say not to buy a dress yet because you will lose so much weight that you could well be in a size 12/14 by January if you stick on this diet til Christmas. I've lost 2st 2lb in 6 weeks and I've dropped 2 sizes and I also have big boobies (was a 36HH before this diet but now down to 34GG and a long way to go yet).

Thanks ms r

Started this diet on 4 th nov 11 & lost 50 lb which I'm pleases to say I kept off , maintained till June then lost another 16lb & gained 10lb boo.....
I started back 2 weeks ago & lost 9lb first week & today lost nothing , I had minor surgery & had toast when I came round , plus I did stay tfr but wasn't able to drink the water for a few days .. When I started in beginning I was 20st 8 lb my bra size was 46 h I'm now 40 gg , not sure how to put up stats , & I don't measure but at moment I'm a size 18 on bottom & 20 on top depending ,,
Thanks again

If you go into My Settings on the menu bar at the top of the page then into edit my profile on the left, it's self explanatory.

Good luck x

Back