a question if anyone can help

Kittykate-1971

My friend has been doing lipotrim for three weeks and has lost 18lb, when i started CD shw swapped to that because there is more choice, she has just textd after two days on CD and is feeling hungry she did not have a break between and has remained 100%

Query is does anyone know why she might be feeling hungry, i was wondering if it could be psychological because of the change

thank you in anticipation

I started originally on Lipotrim and swopped to CD after 1 week.
I didn't feel hungry, the packs are around the same nutritionally....

My guess is that it's just psychological. However, she may wish to test her wee for ketones, just to put her mind at rest!

HTH

thank you for that Alipally I will see her today so will mention checking ketones hopefully things will settle, i thought they would have more or less have the same things in them
thanks again
x

Sorry cant help with your question, just wanted to say, having a friend doing the same can be very motivational, if you feel like blipping you can speak to each other! I have a friend who is currently on lipotrim, she's using up all her packs then coming to see my cdc when she gets back off holiday and she cant wait, she can only get hold of strawberry shakes on lipotrim and 1 soup flavour as they don't stock where we live and she is soooo fed up with it! I'm glad I have someone to share it with too! Good luck to you both xx

Thank you twinkle i agree having a friend doing it is great motivation, good luck to you too, although looking at your losses you dont need it well done xx

Back