Extra Easy A question or 2

Lo_La

I just started Slimming World and I have a few questions..

1 - Can you 'mix n match' your HEX? ie, 1 slice of wholemeal and half the bran flakes stated?

2 - Do you have to have 5-15 syns a week or is it a day? some days I dont manage them all so is it ok to carry them over to the weekend?

Hi!

Answer to both your questions is yes...maybe! Lol.
If you're going to mix and match healthy extras (which I do) you have to be really careful about measuring it.
A lot of people do weekly syns but everyone is different- personally I don't lose as well using weekly syns so I only do this if I've got an occasion.

Xx

Hi and welcome.

I'm the same as Amy, I do daily syns unless I know I've got a big ocassion in which case I go easy on the syns (i.e. stick to 5/6) so that I don't feel so bad about going over one day. My class leader says alwasy to have at least the minimum of 5 though so that your body doesn't get confused. I know that many people do it differently though and it's just a matter of working out what's best for you.

Same with the mixing your Hex's. As long as you measure it out exactly then I can't see it being a problem. I've done it sometimes, like when I don't want to eat five cheese triangles, I'll maybe have a couple and then some milk.

So it's 5-15 syns a week? x

That seems like alot, i'm not sure I can have 15 a day!

I just noticed Ashleigh that we started on the same day but you lost more than me. We got about the same to lose too..challenge?

That seems like alot, i'm not sure I can have 15 a day!

I just noticed Ashleigh that we started on the same day but you lost more than me. We got about the same to lose too..challenge?

this is the thread i use to log my weight loss- challenge sounds good to me. have you done sw before?
15 is a lot. I usually have about 5-6 a day, apart from if i'm having a drink at weekend. are you following extra easy?

http://www.minimins.com/weekly-weigh/302661-cheaper-than-going-class-week-1-weigh-48lbs-go.html

I done it just before christmas then I kinda gave up what with christmas but since i rejoined on 2nd I been really good (well better than I was before).

I live mostly at work and my boyfriends (who is also following the plan) so all my food is there. When I am at home (with parents) I dont always have access to healthy food as they dont really eat too much and nothing thats too heathy either. So last week I was at home for 2 days, I resisted the biscuits and made do with what was available. On friday I was away for work meetings and didnt have access to healthy food so I gave in and got a small burger and chips. It was only a small rather than my normal large and I know I shouldnt have but its been my only slip up in 2 weeks so I'm not going to beat myself up and i got back on track. That was a big moment for me as before I would have just gone off the wagon but I didnt.

Back