a question?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimmeplease, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. slimmeplease

slimmeplease Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    i have had a couple of blips these past 2 weeks, no excuses for myself. but am back 100% now! do u think i will get a good weight loss next week to make up for my wasted 2 weeks i hope so? is there anyone out there who has? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    hun I completely sympathise with you. I have been back on ss since monday. 2 weeks prior to that I was skipping shakes and picking - i was like a little dog munching away and my Husband's left overs! But I continued to drink like a fish and exercise.

I went to my wi with my cdc (after not going for 2 weeks due to worrying about putting on weight due to eating) I had lost 9.5lbs in those 2 weeks. Obviously I was also out of ketosis.

The only thing I would say is expect to feel unwell again as you get back into ketosis.

I am sure you will have a good loss. If you are like me though and give up and the slightest blip - maybe you can skip wi this week and go next week, at the chance seeing a good loss? For some people they think skipping wi's is a bad idea, but it depends on how you would react to a small loss - if that's the case.

I have found with this diet though, when ss'ing 100% it's anyones guess how much weight you have lost in a week and often varies anyway. The good side though is that you know you will have lost, it's just a question of how much....

Don't worry hun, i'm sure you will have lost.

If I did, anyone can! x x x
  4. exp107

exp107 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Online
    If you SS 100% then you will lose but everybody is different so nobody can guess the amount you will lose ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.