A quick hi

Hi and welcome Annie.

You're right, everybody on here is really nice and supportive so log on here regularly and you will get all the support and advice you need to keep you going.

Good luck, you can do it!

Hi Annie, :party0019: this happy you've joined us!! Hope it goes super for you and you write on often - every ones stuff helps :)
Just popping of to the gym (planning a good half hour in the sauna after - my new treat!) Best of luck xx

good luck hun!!!

click on someones ticker and it will take you to the site. :)

xox

Welcome Annie!!! We are a nice bunch and promise we wont bite (too much!) xxx

HI Annie,, yip there seems to be amazing support and prety fab people here, just what we all need and deserve. im starting day one today, just had my brekie shake and its off to work. bit anxious as i fing the little stresses at work are 'eased' with food. am going to just try and keep to one step at at time and log in a couple of times here today to keep motivated. Happy LT'ing.

Your 14 feet tall Dorian? Must be cold up there!!

Hi Annie welcome to this wonderful site. I wish you a very successful weight loss journey and I look forward to hearing all about it and your losses :D

Good Luck xxx

To input information just go to User CP at the top of this forum then edit signiture down the left hand side ;)

Back