A Quick Share

LipoLisa

No longer a redhead though!
I am a week away from my original goal date. I'll be 48 next Friday and I am now weighing in at 12st 2lb. I've lost nearly 4 stone and am feeling fabulous and positive about my looks and health.

My journey on here got a bit heated at times, but I am really thankful to this site and all the people for the information it has given me, and support when I needed it. (Thank you- you know who you are!)

I did a lot of reading before I even started my LT journey. I only have one more thing to deal with - stop the incessant food logging and fat counting. But I am still losing at the moment with eating a healthly regime and so that time will come eventually.

I've been to the gym twice now too!!! Hoorraaahhhh!!

Lisa x

hey hun well done on your brilliant overall loss!!! im glad you are feeling good about yorself because thats the main thing. :)

with regards to the food thing, i think that will always be a factor in thinking about it and checking calories etc but it should hopefully fade as you get used to eating a balanced diet.

good luck on the next part of your journey and i wish you a happy birthday aswell!!! :D

xox

well done Lipolisa that's brilliant over all weight loss well done you xxx such an inspiration to us all !

Well done Lisa on your loss. You have done amazingly well and are a real inspiration to us LTers.

Stick with the gym, you know it works!

Lisa, well done on a great positive post which will encourage those who feel like packing in. You are maintaining your lt loss well and, better still, continuing to lose with healthy eating.
Have a lovely day for your birthday. You can celebrate your great success as well.

Back