A real Jobsworth

working on the theory that all publicity is good publicity.............yes I had realised that................and his flights will continue to be full.

I never pay more than the basic price. I am lucky to never need more than the "regulation" size hand baggage but I think at my very advanced age I deserve to treat myself to a more relaxed and comfortable company to fly with.

As an ex stewardess ( flight attendant, call it what you want) from an era where air travel was special and the pax. was important, todays mode of operation leaves me cold............now I just sounded like my late mother lol !!!!

And back to the jobsworth who started this thread..............................................

Haha yes I think today flights are more necessity rather than a luxury as they once were. Although I have to say Singapore Airlines are just amazing, fabulous even. I try to fly comfortably too but living in Scotland and working in Brussels means Ryanair are my only option (I would have to take 2 flights with every other airline). So where Ryanair fail, if I didn't have them I would have very very few options. And yes sorry I have "diverted" :D off the initial subject :D xx

That really is one long commute !!!!

Don't worry about Mr. Jobsworth he was probably delighted to have a diversion lol xxxx

Back