Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A realisation i had to share!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mini_Mog, 14 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    Just watching supersize vs superskinny and they showed the bit where they show what each person eats a week in the tubes. Got me thinking about what my tube would look like, then my train of thought carried on to how my attitudes have changed. And I have realised the following:
    -last night I had a takeaway, I stayed in control, as soon as I'd finished the meal, it was over, I didn't feel guilty, didn't write off the day as a disaster, and enjoyed it.
    -secondly, I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I ear well & I exercise, it's what I do and it's my routine.

I've never felt this before and im pretty darn happy right now:D

And the best bit- my daughter will see this lifestyle as she grows up and it will hopefully be what she does too. Just hubby to sort out now! Although he's getting better:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Sounds brilliant mini mog. I think I am heading that way too! Lovely feeling isn't it?! X

4. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    its just fab, its amazing how much happier and more energetic i feel. and i also never thought i would enjoy running and exercising but i love it! i love the feeling of acheivement and also the way i feel after:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.