A realisation i had to share!

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
Just watching supersize vs superskinny and they showed the bit where they show what each person eats a week in the tubes. Got me thinking about what my tube would look like, then my train of thought carried on to how my attitudes have changed. And I have realised the following:
-last night I had a takeaway, I stayed in control, as soon as I'd finished the meal, it was over, I didn't feel guilty, didn't write off the day as a disaster, and enjoyed it.
-secondly, I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I ear well & I exercise, it's what I do and it's my routine.

I've never felt this before and im pretty darn happy right now:D

And the best bit- my daughter will see this lifestyle as she grows up and it will hopefully be what she does too. Just hubby to sort out now! Although he's getting better:)

Sounds brilliant mini mog. I think I am heading that way too! Lovely feeling isn't it?! X
its just fab, its amazing how much happier and more energetic i feel. and i also never thought i would enjoy running and exercising but i love it! i love the feeling of acheivement and also the way i feel after:)

Back