A realisation i had to share!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mini_Mog, 14 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    Just watching supersize vs superskinny and they showed the bit where they show what each person eats a week in the tubes. Got me thinking about what my tube would look like, then my train of thought carried on to how my attitudes have changed. And I have realised the following:
    -last night I had a takeaway, I stayed in control, as soon as I'd finished the meal, it was over, I didn't feel guilty, didn't write off the day as a disaster, and enjoyed it.
    -secondly, I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I ear well & I exercise, it's what I do and it's my routine.

I've never felt this before and im pretty darn happy right now:D

And the best bit- my daughter will see this lifestyle as she grows up and it will hopefully be what she does too. Just hubby to sort out now! Although he's getting better:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Sounds brilliant mini mog. I think I am heading that way too! Lovely feeling isn't it?! X

4. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    its just fab, its amazing how much happier and more energetic i feel. and i also never thought i would enjoy running and exercising but i love it! i love the feeling of acheivement and also the way i feel after:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.