A receipe for vegetable soup please?

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Hi all,

I dont officially start SW until Wed, but I am collecting receipes that I can use until then (so I dont put on the 2 stone I have already lost) anyhoo, does anyone have a receipe for a good old farmhouse/vegetable soup please? I haven't looked through the sticky's yet so if there is one there I apologise.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Nicky xx

Hi Nicky
Mine is a WW recipe
1 Tin chopped toms (I use the ones with herb or garlic in)
1 large onion - chopped
3 - 4 carrots - chopped
1 courgette - chopped
Herbs, S + P
Vegetable oxo cube/liquid
Put all ingredents into a pan and add approx. half a can of water.
Bring to boil then simmer until vegetables are cooked.
You can use a stick blender to puree slightly.
Sometimes I add cooked pasta and a little parmesan.

Irene

I'm not on SW or WW but that soup sounds yummy!

Might give it a go for my daughter as she loves soup!

Thanks for sharing!
x x x x

I do a lovely butternut squash soup - chop butternut squash, and onion, red pepper and cook up in a chicken/veg stock - then liquidise - very filling! If when you start SW and you are on a green day you can add some red lentils. My friend roasts her butternut squash and onion first and it tastes even better but I have never been able to get it tasting quite the same way!

Hiya all my soup recipe is as follows

2Veg stock cubes
1 onion
i buy tesco veg soup bags (they have leaks, carrots, potatoes, swede and parsnips)
Sometimes i add peas or brocolli
Salt and peper.

I can honestly say its the nicest soup i have ever made.

ENJOY!!

Ruthy xxx

my dad makes gorgeous soup - scotch broth stuff with barley, lentils, leek, potato, carrot, onion and stock. it is the bestest soup in the world ever - i don't have the recipe though. it's really thick and chunky. tastes better the next day.

Back