A returning newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carrieonslimming, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. carrieonslimming

carrieonslimming Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,

I have just started sw again but this time i am doing it alone as i can't afford to go to classes. I was wondering whether i would be able to post my menus on here daily and ask for you (some not all) to look at them to let me know if i am doing it correctly. If not which board would i need to go on?

Thank you.

Caroline.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome to the forum, there are quite a few of us doing it alone without a class so you will be in good company here.

Check the above Food Diary forum and start a daily menu thread on there, and you will get lots of advice that way.

Good luck with your weight loss, you will get lots of motivation on this forum, so welcome aboard. X

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Go for it, were all happy to help! Wishing you the best of luck with your slimming journey :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.