• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A returning, returners, returner lol!!

Hi i have been on the lighterlife diet for nearly 2 weeks now i have my weigh in on thursday and i am set to lose oer a stone already which is brilliant this is about the hmmm 6th possibly 7th time i have started quit restarted both CD, LL, SW and all the others and usually give up after about a week but this time i am really sticking to it even though it's so damn hard and i am constantly going around and putting my nose in food lol :confused:. the first time i done LL i lost an amazing 7st but i got pregnant and hence i put it all back on with a vengeance. i am working nights for a short time and it is sapping at me slowly but in the back of my head is the little man i only assume has been on one hell of a holiday it the last few years telling NO carry on you can do it :D so i am here sticking on and i WILL be here posting my after pics in a few months watch this (shrinking) space!!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck :) sounds like you're totally ready for it this time! The support on here is fantastic.

Emma xXx

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
It doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach your goal, just that you keep going (or coming back) until you get there.

Warm welcome & good luck

hi there
welcome to the board - good luck with your journey
daisy x