A rocky road ahead

Nuttydentalnurse

I'm on Day 24 of the LT TFR and it's been a roller coaster so far. I have mixed emotions. I am so happy I have list 1 stone 3 lbs to date and already feel happier in myself and have more confidence. I've had my hair done and brought some new clothes. The scales don't justify my body shape unfortunately I never measured my self at the start but I know by my clothes I've lost inches too.
And yet I'm laying here mad at myself for falling of the wagon last night.
After a really bad day at work I went to the pub and had a white wine spritzer which made me feel so ill that I then tucked into food :-(.
I have no idea what damage I've done but I didn't even enjoy the chicken, slice if pizza and bag of crisps.
I feel fat today and worried about getting back into ketosis !!!
So I've started this diary to keep my thoughts going as my OH thinks this diet is madness ( he's a chef).
So this is going to be my quiet place x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1367820846.645696.jpg
Week 1 15 stone 3lb
Week 3 14 stone 3lb

As I said before Nutty, forget yesterday, that has been and gone. You are losing about the same as me and over the same amount of time. I am sure you feel better with the weight you have lost. Keep hold of that feeling and carry on. Good luck Elaine xx

It's so worth it! Couple of weeks and you'll have less than 4st to lose! Come on Nutty :)

Ok so back to day 1 of LT so going to need every body over the next few days. My goal was to loose 2 stone on this diet and then move on ! I'm only 9 lbs away from that goal :). I feel this is do able in 2 weeks , and as the weeks go on I feel I can go further so again I'm going to take one day at a time x

Brilliant Nutty, what a boost. You'll be looking at a 14 in a month or less! Keep going x x x

I've hit a wall I just can't seem to get re motivated :-(. Day 1 again and failed !!!
I know I want to loose the weight and this is only short term but yet I'm my own worst enemy. Going to try again tomorrow x

Back