1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

A Saturday evening chuckle....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

A man walked into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally, the doctor asked him what had happened. “Well, it’s like this,” explained the man, “I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows.

“Well, we went to look for it, and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something protruding from its rear end.

Sure enough, when I lifted its tail, there was my wife’s golf ball.”

“And?” pried the doctor.

“Well, that’s when I made my mistake. I lifted the cow’s tail and yelled to the wife,

‘This one here looks like yours’.”!!!!!!!! :giggle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Well-Known Member

Haha, that's a good one :rotflmao:

4. crazysarah

crazysarah Member

hahaa thats gd

5. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

lmao very funny hun :D

6. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

:giggle: