• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A sausage story

S: 19st2lb C: 18st0lb G: 7st0lb BMI: 50.9 Loss: 1st2lb(5.97%)
Being a good wife lol I was busy putting hubbys food stuff in the fridge;) When a sausage leaped off the shelf and tried to get into my mouth:eatdrink051:I don't even like sausages:yuk:
Firmly I had to tell it to get back under its blanket of cling film and to stay there, and also to never try to get into my mouth again :nono: I'm sure it will behave for today, but tmrw is another story:eek:

Temptation is everywhere all the time

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

*lil*

Gold Member
S: 15st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 5st9lb(36.41%)
itiszsnig said:
Being a good wife lol I was busy putting hubbys food stuff in the fridge;) When a sausage leaped off the shelf and tried to get into my mouth:eatdrink051:I don't even like sausages:yuk:
Firmly I had to tell it to get back under its blanket of cling film and to stay there, and also to never try to get into my mouth again :nono: I'm sure it will behave for today, but tmrw is another story:eek:

Temptation is everywhere all the time
Tricky little swines those sausages!

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What a naughty sausage! I'm starting tomorrow and hope that no sneaky meat will make its way into my mouth!

rachy1986

S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
What a naughty sausage! I'm starting tomorrow and hope that no sneaky meat will make its way into my mouth!
Funny!Made me laugh x

haha isn't it funny how these things happen, i was just telling off a very rude piece of cake for doing this exact same thing! I tried to tell this story (of the missing cake) to my boyf but for some reason he just didn't believe me :-0