A serial dieters slim fast journey!

Much better day yesterday

Stuck to it completely and had a scummy dessert of meringue nest fruit and light squirty cream! Only 93 cals! I had a lovely tomato and veg pasta for dinner.

Didn't get out on my bike - bought a pump with the wrong valve (who knew there was more than one??!!) so I've got to try to get to the bike shop I bought my bike from to get the right one! Did go on a walk tho and according to mfp burnt 140 cals that way!

Bought a WW crust less quiche yesterday to try tonight for tea with new pots and veg - hope its nice although the crust is the best bit of the quiche! Lol

Hope everyone is doing well!

I love the scales this morning! 3.5lbs off!! I am chuffed as I had a couple of bad moments this week so I'm well happy!

My hubby is impressed and he was sceptical about SF before I started but is all for it now! Lol

Today we are going to his dads for dinner - and my pa in law loves olive oil! He's doing a chicken risotto so I'm just having my morning shake and then going to try to work out the calories from the recipe! And try to get a good bike ride in before we go!

Hope everyone else is doing well in their journey!

Chuffed with my little victory - I tried on my favourite jeans which I bought in next sale about 5 years ago when I was (unknowingly) pregnant with my youngest - they are a 16 but a small 16 if u know what I mean - anyway I only wore them a handleful of times as I was pregnant and have never been able to get into them since - they have been my goal for the past 4 years and have never got there. A year ago I couldn't even get them over my thighs! Today although I couldn't do them up I got them on and nearly did them up! So I'm so pleased with that!

I've lost 9lb in two weeks on SF and my aim is to get into them by a works night out on 14th sept! Confident I can do it!!

3 people that I haven't seen since before I started SF have all said 'you look well' when I've seen them! And I feel healthier!

It's little comments like that that keep you motivated!!

Enjoyed reading through your diary!! You have done really well so far, I plan to start SlimFast tomorrow and only hope I can stick to it like you have. Keep up the good work x

Thanks Jackie, I hope you do well xxxx

I have not had a good day today but it is hubby's birthday so will not take it to heart and back on it tomorrow!

Back to work Tuesday (boo to the end of summer hols) so should be easier to stick to anyway.

Back to work tomorrow for me! Where did the 6 weeks go hey? Don't worry about a slip, what I love about SlimFast is that you can pick right up again the next day :)

Ok I am fed up! 2.4lb gain today and I swear apart from yesterday (which I wasn't that bad and anyway shouldn't show yet surely??!!) I have been so good!

I'm gutted :-(

Try not to let it get you down (easier said than done i know) but it really wont be a true reflection of your weight if yesterday was off plan.:bighug:

Thank you x :)

After thinking it over my TOTM is due (altho it's all over the place after surgery and the coil fitted) so it could be that and I don't think I drank as much water last week so I am making an effort to drink more water this week and fingers crossed!

Got a wedding on sat so hope I drop a few more pound before then (and I know that will be a messy one!!)

I had a rubbish weekend calories wise however it wasn't as bad as it could have been! Today is a fresh start but u just couldn't face getting on the scales. I am soooooo tempted to throw them away as they am an rule my head an my emotions sometimes, if they weren't so expensive I would do!

Put your scales in the attic, weigh once fortnightly you can't just hop on them then, but you still have them to keep a log of your losses x

Back