A shy hello x

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by telly-tots, 11 June 2014.

1. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

Hi there

I have just joined this site today and am feeling like a bit of a green newbie & would welcome support. I would love to feel as though there are people out there who I can share my weight/weight loss issues with as there really isn't anyone in my home life who I feel comfortable talking to about if.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS for the last 15 years and had always struggled with my weight, I have been on Metformin for a while & more recently on Orlistat. I've tried every diet going - WW, SW, Cambridge, Atkins to name but a few but have never got more than 1 1/2 stone down before I stop (& then rapidly put it all back on again!)

I have had a rough time health wise recently an have realised that I am going to need to deal with my weight and tackle it in a healthy way. I think I am going to do SW, but do it at home.

I'm sick of being miserable & embarrassed about being overweight and am really hoping that this time I can succeed, I have 3 1/2 stone to lose.

Thanks for reading & sorry for the essay, I do tend I go on a bit!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you better

Telly-tots x
  2. Pigtoprincess2014

Pigtoprincess2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome!! :)

You can talk all you like that is what this sites about. I've recently re joined the site so although I'm new too, I know there's some lovely people on here. :)
    Hope SW works for you and look forward to seeing your progress!

x Kayla x
  3. Mollyrock

Mollyrock Well-Known Member

A very warm welcome x
  4. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

Thanks Kayla x
  5. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

Thanks Molly

Did I see somewhere that you are doing SW? Hope it is going well for you 0
  6. Mollyrock

Mollyrock Well-Known Member

Yer, ive done 4 wks and lost 12 and a half pound :) x
  7. telly-tots

telly-tots Active Member

Wow, that's great. Well done :)
  8. miss_bell

miss_bell Well-Known Member

Hi & welcome x
  9. If at first..

If at first.. Well-Known Member

Good luck, you will find a lot of support here, it can really make a difference!
  10. Daniellej89

Daniellej89 Well-Known Member

Hello im a newbie too :)