a silly question but......

emilyj

:confused:Hi this is my secon day and found the bar huge yesterday and wondered if I could split it and make two meals form it? I know I can but will it slow down weight lose or anything? any thoughts??
should also say that I would still have it in the same day so I would end up having 4 meals in a day

Last edited:
It wont affect weightloss. Your still eating the same thing wether u have it in 1 go, 2 or 3 go's. I split my shake packs too. whatever works xx

Hi Emily,

I too am on the second day today, I had the bar yesterday and found it too big and found my jaw ached from munching it, so today have split mine and it seems to be working ok for me.

Best of luck to you :) lets hope the rest of day 2 goes well :)

Ross x

When splitting the pack you must make up each half fresh as there is a 15 minute rule that shakes should be consumed within this time so you will get the most nutritional value as some of the vitamins are water soluble.:)

Hi Emily,

I too am on the second day today, I had the bar yesterday and found it too big and found my jaw ached from munching it, so today have split mine and it seems to be working ok for me.

Best of luck to you :) lets hope the rest of day 2 goes well :)

Ross x

Thanks ross there seem to be a few of us all starting at the same time, I hope its going well for you, and thanks for the message.x
Thanks everyone for there help, maybe it wasnt such a sill question.xx

Hi Emily, yes it seems to be going ok, I was just telling a friend about it, as me and her have the same amount to lose, I am doing Exante, she is doing Atkins .... So we have mini goals to achieve between us plus the big one of who will win LOL.

I hope your doing well??

Back