A skinny monkey dont want to be fat any more!!!

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
:break_diet:Hi all, this skinny monkey wants to be skinny:break_diet:i know that sounds silly we all do or we would not be here. I have got magazines and stuff but any meal suggestions? red or green? Bit fed up eating same old same old stuck in a rutt :banghead::sign0009:any suggestions ??? xx

What kinds of things are you fed up of hun?

Do you go to meetings and pay to be in SW? If not maybe some cal conting for a change or a try at WW instead?

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Love

Hiya sharon, i have just been looking through my 100 comfort foods book for you, and i came up with this, just for you mind :) Its called Rumbledethumps...
It's free on green and 2 syns per serving on original.

Fry light
1 large onion
8oz boiled potatoes
4oz boiled swede
1lb cooked green cabbage
salt and freshly ground black pepper.

1. spray frying, i hope it brings a smile if nothing else pan with fry light and place over a medium heat. Cook the onion for about 5 mins till soft and golden brown.

2. meanwhile mash the potatoes and swede and chop the cabbage, season well with salt and pepper.

3. add the lot to the onions in the pan and mix well together. press the mixture down with a palette knife to flatten it out and cover the base of the pan.

4. cook over a very low heat for about 5 mins, until browned underneath, turn over and cook the other side, when it is really hot slide it on to a warm serving plate.... hey presto you just made rumbledethumps I hope it brings a smile if nothing else!

AH THANKS GUYS. THAT RECIPE SOUNDS LUSH.:D I ENJOY SW JUST CANT SEEM TO GET MOTIVATED!!! :cry::break_diet: JUST NEED A BIG KICK UP THE ASS REALLY... AS FROM TOMORROW MY LIFE IS CHANGING HERE I COME. A SKINNY MONKEY IS BURSTING TO GET OUT OF THIS GORILLA SUIT:bliss:CHEERS GUYS.XX

hIYA SWEETY PIE HOW ARE YOU TODAY.......HAVE SOME :VIBES: TO CHEER YOU UP

RUTHY XXX

Hi Ruthy and gang I have woke up feeling brighter thankyou... Them vibes must be working. At work at minute busy as you can see lol.. Had branflakes 4 brek got some fruit with me, only here till 1 today. catch u all later. xx

Glad to hear you are feeling more motivated today, its tough being on diets. Still we can fall off the odd time, just as long as we remember to get back on again.

Good luck x

Hi hun silly question you probably already have but have you looked at the Sticky recipe thread at the top? There are some good recipe ideas in there. I will go through some of my books later and put some more on there too.:D

Thanks sonia. I got lost of books its just that I REALLY FED UP...need like a menu to follow I think:sigh:, xxxx
Have you looked at the SW website I think they have a set out menu on there you could just follow that. Also the SW monthly mag. They usually have a set menu in that.:)

I NEVER WENT TO CLASS THIS WEEK SO NOT GOT PASSWORD. ALSO MY CONSULTANT ON HOLIDAY UNTIL TUESDAY:break_diet: SO I WILL TRY MY BEST AND HOPE FOR A LOSS.XX

Back