A sneaky weigh-in

diorsmum

My first weigh in is Tuesday but today I had a crafty check. Although my scales say different from the chemist at the start it is definately showing a loss now.

I will try not to get too disappointed though if its a small loss. I am on diets constantly and have probably already eliminated what would generally be water loss. What does eveyone else think about that?

Lynn

Hiya!

i am new to this forum and currently on day 4 of lipotrim. I dont see any weight loss so im thinkin da weight will mostly fall off on my last 3 day. :)

just in case u r guessing i am 244 lbs/111kgs and a size 16. let us no how it goes

I think you're right. It wasn't till day 4-5 that I was in ketosis. Hopefully it will start falling off now :)

fingers x... cant wait till weigh in:)

Hiya I'm thinkin of startting lipotrim next week and was wondering how overweight do you have to be? I am 10 st 10lb and really want to lose 2 stone after having a baby 6 months ago thanks xxx

had a sneaky weigh in at the pharmacy too... lost almost 5lbs... yipppeeee(official first weigh in on thursday)

Hiya I'm thinkin of startting lipotrim next week and was wondering how overweight do you have to be? I am 10 st 10lb and really want to lose 2 stone after having a baby 6 months ago thanks xxx

HI Danni, I think it is 3 stone or more but I may be wrong,ask at the chemist will be your best way of finding out.
Good luckx

well done u!!! will update you 2moro on mine

Back