A soboring thought for the day!

i agree to some extent................but I had a gain this week which was not deserved and wish that I hadn't actually gone to class as, after having to listen to several people saying how they had had chinese and cakes etc and 'ooh dont know how I lost' and the dreaded PLUS sign in my weight record book I actually felt like screeching by the time I left.

everybody is different - in an ideal world we would all be slim and healthy and any gains would be dealt with immediately and nobody would go to classes or come on forums like this to let off steam as they would never have to!

I totally agree with Paul... I'm not on SW to be on a diet, I'm on to change the rest of my life so it stands to reason that every now and then I'm going to have a blip. Last week I sts but instead of doing my usual of sod it and dropping off of plan I had a mope during group then started again.

This is my 4th bash at SW in as many years but this time because I'm viewing it less as a diet and more as a change in lifestyle I have been much more positive about.

Back