A sort of newbie here

coops

Hi all, I've been away for minimins for a long time, but now I'm back with a vengeance!
I'm trying CWP for the first time, got the drs signature today and I'm just about to go and get my first week of products from my cwpc. I'm so excited to start but really nervous that I'm going to fail at the same time. Trying to find all the tips for coping on here helps, as does the success stories. I really want to be one of them!!

Anyway, HELLO!!!

Hello =) and welcome......good luck =) x

This makes me sound so bad, but the amount it costs is a good incentive to keep going :) xxxx

Thanks everyone, I'm hoping that the cost is going to be a massive incentive!

First half of day 1 is going ok, but fed up of seeing food adverts or people eating everywhere!

Hiya, u'll be dreaming of it aswell, welcome to the Cambridge journey, I'm nearly finished mine, it's the best thing iv ever done, the main thing that kept me going was the money it's just too much to spend if ur gunna go off track! Good luck x

Hello and welcome back hun.
I started mine of Saturday and have lost 8lbs so far.
Definately use the exoense as an incentive to keep going.
First few days are hard but I am feeling very confident now and not as hungry anymore :) Good luck chick xxx

Hi and well down for making (what I believe) to be the best choice of diet. This is also my first week of the CD and I'm currently on Day 3.

Everyone is different on how they cope with the first week and which part they find the hardest but I personally really struggled with the first day. It was an absolute nightmare and I so very nearly gave up but due to having a really supportive OH I managed to survive the first day and the second day was better - I didnt have nearly as many food cravings but I did start to feel the side effects of Ketosis (i.e. dry mouth, lack of energy, BANGING headache) but now i'm on day 3 most of these have passed, apart from the dry mouth but if anything this gives me more of an incentive to drink water... i've had 3ltr so far plus the water in my coffee's!

Anyway I wish you all the luck in the world my love and hope you have a really good day. Get though day 1 and you will feel so proud of yourself that the rest will fly by! x Lou x

Good luck! I've just started too - my handbag is crammed with breath frshener, headache pills and a massive bottle of water! All prepared...

Just keep thinking of the end goal and all the compliments and clothes you'll be able to wear!

xxx

Back