A strange craving (contains food ref)

Deejay

I'm having a massive craving for fish, and I don't even like it! I never used to eat it..

I know that CD products contain all the vitamins and nutrients that we need, do you think my craving may mean I need some extra omega 3 or something like that?

It's so strange, not sure what to do about it!

Thanks
Dee xx

I wonder about this as I have come across some people who crave things that they would not normally eat like myself.:rolleyes:

The first time I did the diet I craved nuts, not something I ate or cared about.

No cravings so far...

It would be worth discussing this with your CDC...perhaps she knows the answer or head office?

Well done on your fantastic weight loss.

Love Mini xxx

:eek: Apologies:sign0007:

I look forward to hearing what he has to say:)

Love Mini xxx

I crave utterly random stuff. Marinated tofu etc

The most worrying thing is watching things like wildlife programs and thinking "mmm. Antelope..."

Seriously :roll eyes:

:eek: Apologies:sign0007:

I look forward to hearing what he has to say:)

Love Mini xxx

Don't worry, you weren't to know, lol! I won't see him for a couple of weeks, but will be sure to ask.
Anyway, I had the fish, am on 810 so I could. I'm staying in a hotel for work at the moment and got it on rooms service :)D never had room service before!), it wasn't as bad as I remember, I haven't eaten fish in years and years, but still wasn't something I want to have again in a while. But the point it, I feel it has satisfied the craving, so perhaps I needed it.

Very strange eh?

Back