A third of the way there........

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
I'm just so over the moon to be a third of the the way there! :D

This week's WI brought a 1lb loss, to bring me to Club 10 and 2 stone and I'm actually crying as a type this because I know how hard I've worked and I feel I've really deserved this! :thankyouthankyou:

Forgive me for being so proud, but it has not been easy what with breaking my foot on week 1, major work issues, and other personal crises! One thing after another but I've gritted my teeth and stuck to it and I'm just so delighted.

Still got quite a journey to go , but I can do this. I actually can! This is one thing I can do for myself and I deserve it. I'm going to be slim and healthy and fit! :bliss:

So thank you everyone so much for all your tips, hints, advice and support. Here's to the next third of my journey! :thankyou:

Well done Cupcake, you've done sooooooo well :D

Good luck with the next third of your journey xxx

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Oh wow, well done you! What an achievement! You truly deserve to be proud, because this is your hard work paying off!!! So happy for you! What an inspiration! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Thats fantastic news Hun!!!!

Well done!!

xxx

fantastic!

well done you! damn right you should be proud, you go girll :D!

xx

Congratulations Cupcake - sending hugs! That is such great news, and you are doing an absolutely fantastic job :) loads of luck for the rest of your journey x

Well done cupcake - you've done fantastic!!! :happy096:

Awwww - thanks guys! I'm back from an all out assault on Primark (bought a cardi LOL but lovely to look) and just felt so calm and happy and floaty all day.

It is SUCH a good feeling to have taken control, embarked on this journey, and succeeding. And even better to have such lovely people to share the view with.

Thanks again, everyone xx :)

Back