A toilet question!

Teenie

Ok I've been swithering wether to post this or not but as i know there is never TMI here I'll just ask :D

If you are sticking to the rules, how often do you go to the toilet (a number 2). OMG I can't believe I have just asked that now it is written down ROFL!!! The thing is since starting I only go maybe 2 or 3 times in the morning and that's it......is this normal?? :eek:

I think it all depends on the person really. I wouln't be worried how often you go tho. When i first started taking the tablets I didn't poo for 5 days!!!! Made up for it now hahahaha

Teenie said:
Ok I've been swithering wether to post this or not but as i know there is never TMI here I'll just ask :D

If you are sticking to the rules, how often do you go to the toilet (a number 2). OMG I can't believe I have just asked that now it is written down ROFL!!! The thing is since starting I only go maybe 2 or 3 times in the morning and that's it......is this normal?? :eek:

turned my toilet habits upside down and inside out!..
please read my posts re: "king kongs finger!!!.. sounds gross but was well funny!!.. though not at the time!!.. lol
took a few weeks to sort its self out, drink drink drink plenty of water.. but as said "everyones different"
.....Sam

Eeeep 5 days :eek: you must have been in agony LOL!! That's ok then, just used to 'going' more often during the day but I never feel bunged up or anything. Thanks :)

Teenie said:
Eeeep 5 days :eek: you must have been in agony LOL!! That's ok then, just used to 'going' more often during the day but I never feel bunged up or anything. Thanks :)

5 days ..... phutt
It was such a unforgettable time in my life I'll never forget!...
... 12 ... yes 12 days!!!!..
everyone that knows me was hanging around me like I was an expectant mother hents the king kongs finger post!.. sorry, I keep saying that, feeling quite nauseous now uuuugh

It was such a unforgettable time in my life I'll never forget!...
... 12 ... yes 12 days!!!!..
everyone that knows me was hanging around me like I was an expectant mother hents the king kongs finger post!.. sorry, I keep saying that, feeling quite nauseous now uuuugh

hahahahah!!!

I go morning, late afternoon and before bed.. I used to go morning and evening.. So I think it must change things! Lol I also felt bloated etc and solved that by using aloe Vera juice (still use it) 25 ml morning and night.. Plus an actimel in the morning .. And if that fails a sennakot tablet

I go a lot less than I used to, I was a 1 a day kinda girl but now its more like 1 every 2 days.

I find that the aloe Vera juice I have morning and at night helps keep me regular plus the more water you drink the easier it is lol!

Actually what sammy has failed to mention is that we won't ever forget the episode :) scarred for life now :)

Sorry sammy we loved it really ;( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Actually what sammy has failed to mention is that we won't ever forget the episode :) scarred for life now :)

Sorry sammy we loved it really ;( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See this was before my time hey, feel like I'm missing out on something lol x

Back