A Total Blowout,have I Blown It??????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
HEY GIRLS,
I DIDN`T KNOW WEATHER TO POST THIS OR NOT AS I`M SOOOOO MAD WITH MYSELF:mad:.
ONLY LAST NIGHT DID I POST MY INCH LOSS ON HERE AND WAS SO CHUFFED WITH MYSELF,AND THEN I RUINED EVERYTHING TODAY.I`M SOO DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF BECAUSE I WENT AND ATE A CHICKEN CHOW MEIN AND THEN CHOCOLATE.I FEEL DISGUSTED NOW AND AM NOT IN KETOSIS ANY MORE.I WAS OUT TODAY AND DIDN1T GET TO HAVE MY SHAKE ,WHICH IS NO EXCUSE,PLEASE TELL ME I`VE NOT BLOWN IT.I`M DUE TO BE WEIGHED ON MONDAY AND AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AT ALL.:break_diet:
IM SUCH A FAILURE.WHY,WHY,WHY,DID I DO IT:mad::mad::mad:
SORRY TO GO ON SO MUCH,THANKS FOR LISTENING,
ELAINE X

drink lots of water to flush things out. then restart. i doubt that you will have put all of your weeks weight loss back on.

Hi Elaine,

Please dont feel so guilty, you have been brave enough come on here and confess. Put it all behind you and move forward, dont think about what you have done think positive.

You can do this so dont worry.

Hiya Elaine don't stress yourself sweetie just draw a line under this little slip up and get back on the horse.
There are so many of us on here that eat things far worse than what you have when we slip up but the only way to go from here is forward.
You've done so well up to now don't let this one little thing defeat you, you've not blown it as long as you learn from it.
I don't give these out very often as I save them for the special cases...:hug99:...hope it helps!

great advice kellymundy.

Hi Elaine,

I was about to post a similar thing, I'm also feeling awful for eating KFC of all things!! feeling so annoyed with myself.

Tomorrow is another day though, we can learn from this that it just makes us soooo miserable and this feeling is not worth those few mins of food that we didnt even need. Cravings are horrible things! grr. Just climb back on the wagon tomorrow morning and drink plenty of water and concentrate on getting focused again. I know how crappy you must be feeling, as I am too, so just use it as a learning curve and try not to beat yourself up about it. Hope u are ok.

xxx

What Would I Do Without All Of You On Here,i Wish I Had Of Come On Here Before I Binged Out,i Wouldn`t Even Mind But As I Was Eating It I Knew I`d Feel Like Crap For Doing So.and I Don`t Think I Will Lose Anything This Week,as Im So Big I Had Hoped For A Bigger Weight Loss Last Week,granted I Have Lost A Right Few Inches In The Last 10 Days(19.5)with Alot Of Exercise But Id Like To See It On The Scales Too And Its Just Not Happening For Me.but You Are All Right I Shall Draw A Line Under It Thank You All Soooo Much For Your Support It Means So Much,
Elaine X

There you go line drawn;)

Bless ya hun, its a pain when you slip up and we've all felt really annoyed, dissapointed, disgusted and guilty but...we've all got back on the wagon, some people many many times and the weight is still coming off and lots of people have changed their lives completely...its not the end of the world, there is always tomorrow and if that goes wrong their is always the next day to put things right. i had 2 chineses' out last week and still managed a 5lb loss...i won't be doing it again as it upset my stomach..and now i'm thinking 'how much would i have lost if i hadn't eaten it' its just a minor bump in the road to success! you'll get there!

Thanks Amelia ,
Congrats On The Weight Loss,but Ny Scales Don`t Seem To Be Working With Me At All This Week,i`ve Upped My Exercise To An Hour And A Half 5 Days A Week And 2 60 Min Boxercise Classes A Week And I Know I Slipped Up Yesterday But I Still Think I Should Have A Half Decent Loss This Week,
Tomorrow Will Tell The Tale I Suppose,i`ll Keep You All Posted,
Elaine X

Planned Break

I had a planned break last Sat night. Hubby and i went out for a meal. I was on week 5. It had been our anniversary in week 1 and we had been given a meal out as a gift, i wanted to get into the plan before having a break so waited 4 weeks and looked forward to every mouthful the whole time! I had planned to stay away from carbs but then decided to just enjoy what i wanted to eat which i did although i didn't have a dessert. Next day i was straight back on SS. I got weighed yesterday and i had lost 2.5 lbs. I was pleased with this as i had come out of ketosis. I'm now quite focused again. My CDC did say that she felt planned breaks were better that little surprise ones as you have time to get your mind set on getting right back on track the next day.

Sharon

Back