A TRUE INSPIRATION - RICHMAN !!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
My brother and I started cdc together 4 1/2 months ago...... we started it we havent seen each other since... he works different hours and Im always running around with the kids etc and its just worked out like that ...

He has lost an amazing 6 stone and 8 pounds in 4 1/2 months and just wanted to say how very proud I am... We have kept each other going... he has been away on stags and other holidays in this time and has always lost weight and just wanted to say B, your a true inspiration to everyone.. Shame you dont post more!!!

We are having a party for our parents on Saturday night its there 40th wedding anniversary.. and we will both see each for the first time since being on cd!! My mum said he looks amazing.. So cant wait to see you!!

Well done B x

Aw Curly thats so nice. So fab you've both done this and how great it will be to see eachother both with your new shapes. I should have known he was your bro with his fab post :) I already posted on his thread how well he'd done. Your positive minds must run in the family. Both of you have done so so well and you should be proud of yourselves.

Have a lovely get-to-gether xxx

As i have said before, you two are an amazing inspiration!! And should be proud of eachother!!

I hope that you will be picked for a story in inspirations... it would be great to see your achievements published!!

xx

thanks very much Tilly and marissa of course. You have done excpetional too and i had a lot more to loose than you as well!!!

Well done to you both! Looking forward to seeing pics of your meeting up! xx

Can't wait to see the pics xxx

Back